Transfer share to other account

Dhaliwal572

KF Rookie
I have two demant account one in grow app and now i open new account in angle one i want to transfer my grow app portfolio to angle one

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Taken directly from Angel On's website

For online transfer of shares, follow the steps mentioned below:

Step 1: First, you need to get registered with CDSL Easiest, after which further steps will need to be taken.

Step 2: After the depository participant, i.e. CDSL, has finished verifying your application, a password will be sent to your email ID. Using the provided password, log in to your CDSL Easiest account. Now you can start the actual process of transferring of shares.

Note: At this point, you need to have the following information handy with you:

1. ISIN number – The ISIN or the International Securities Identification Number is a 12-digit code required to identify securities such as funds, equities, bonds, stocks, debts, and more. It is essential to correctly enter the ISIN number of the shares you want to transfer as the transactions will be processed based on it.
  2. BO ID – This is the Beneficiary Owner ID you are sending the shares to. The first 8 digits of the 16-digit BO ID is the DP ID (that will be the same throughout Angel One), and the last 8 digits are termed as Client ID (will be unique for every client).
  3. Quantity – The quantity of shares that you want to transfer.
Step 3: After logging in, click on Transaction and select Setup. Thereafter, choose the Bulk Setup option from below.

Note: If you are transferring shares without closing your previous account, use the ‘Off-market Transfer’ process.

Step 4: Click on the TRANSACTION tab. Enter the execution date and the Beneficiary Owner ID. Select NA under Entity Identifier.

Note: Details such as Counter Party Market Type, Exchange ID, Market Type, Counter Party Exchange ID, Settlement ID and Counter Settlement ID need not be entered for off-market transfers.

Step 5: Click the ‘+’ icon to start adding the ISIN number, Quantity and all other details, including the reason for trade of shares out of the drop-down menu.

Note: If the off-market transfer is not a gift/self-transfer and involves a consideration, stamp duty must be paid to CDSL online even before making the transfer.

Step 6: Once the details are entered, click on the SUBMIT button.

Step 7: Upon verification, click on COMMIT and confirm with the OTP received on your registered mobile number and email, and the CDSL Easiest PIN sent to your registered email ID.

The application will then be sent to the DP who will execute the transfer.

I have two demant account one in grow app and now i open new account in angle one i want to transfer my grow app portfolio to angle one
Get in touch with Angel One's customer support they might require documentation from your Grow account to verify your ownership and initiate the transfer process. You have to fill up a form, once Angel One receives the necessary information and completes the transfer process, they will link your Grow app portfolio to your Angel One account. After the transfer is complete, verify that all your holdings and details are accurately reflected in your Angel One account.