Unable to get the HDFC Tata Neu Card

Laksh21

KF Rookie
Hi All,

I already have a HDFC Regalia card, but except Priority Lounge access, I dont find any benefit of it as it is point based. I applied for HDFC Tata Neu card and it is rejected as I already have HDFC card

Is there any such condition that we cannot own two credit cards from the same bank ?

If anyone knows how to get the tata neu card, please let me know

Thanks In Advance

luciferocious

KF Mentor
I have 3 hdfc cards and have heard people having 4 too. So for hdfc you can have more than 1. You have the core card already so should not be an issue. You can reach out to hdfc for this.

Laksh21

KF Rookie
I did call up my HDFC relationship manager and they say that there is no offer available for issuing new credit card. I applied for tata neu from the tata neu app as well, but it got declined again.

Not understanding why HDFC is making such fuss about issuing new card. My credit score is 800+.

Please suggest an alternative for Tata Neu card, basically want a Rupay card with decent cashback.

Hey_5

KF Mentor
i am also facing same problem
when i contacted cc they said already i hold one card
so they don't issue another card
whom do i need to contact to get this card ?

Hey_5

KF Mentor
I did call up my HDFC relationship manager and they say that there is no offer available for issuing new credit card. I applied for tata neu from the tata neu app as well, but it got declined again.

Not understanding why HDFC is making such fuss about issuing new card. My credit score is 800+.

Please suggest an alternative for Tata Neu card, basically want a Rupay card with decent cashback.
check details of bob snapdeal, axsi kwik, jupiter edge

Guys, In HDFC you can hold 3-4 cards with shared limit particularly
1- Core card
2-co-Branded cards
1- Rupay upi virtual cc
Mostly people get 3 cards,
if you r new to HDFC cc don't apply for their Co-branded cards (like tat neu, swiggy, iocl) first
it will be difficult to get their core card if your 1st card is their Co-Branded card
so, apply for a core card first and then apply for their co-branded cards after 3 months

Hi All,

I already have a HDFC Regalia card, but except Priority Lounge access, I dont find any benefit of it as it is point based. I applied for HDFC Tata Neu card and it is rejected as I already have HDFC card

Is there any such condition that we cannot own two credit cards from the same bank ?

Thanks In Advance
You should easily get TATA Neu infinity as u hold regalia
Can u pls mention your limit and how old your card is?

Hey_5

KF Mentor
Mine 6+ months old and good limit
Still hdfc not issuing co branded card
Rm also saying only one card allowed per customer
@luciferocious
Do you know how to get another card ?

Mine 6+ months old and good limit
Still hdfc not issuing co branded card
Rm also saying only one card allowed per customer
@luciferocious
Do you know how to get another card ?
did u apply for TATA Neu infinity or TATA Neu plus rupay?
what the RM said to you is absolutely False
The approval for TATA neu depends on your Regalia credit limit and your credit profile
the base limit for TATA NEU infinity is 1.5 Lac and for TATA neu plus is 75k(not sure)
try to escalate it with their grievance team Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
They may approve your request

Hey_5

KF Mentor
Thank you for sharing email id
I applied for tata neu plus
Btw mine is millennia credit card
So am i eligible
Or only regalia card holders eligible to get tata cards ?

Thank you for sharing email id
I applied for tata neu plus
Btw mine is millennia credit card
So am i eligible
Or only regalia card holders eligible to get tata cards ?
you are eligible, as u said your card was recently rejected wait for 1-3 months from the date of rejection
then the chances will be more

Skylar

KF Master
Hi All,

Thanks In Advance
Really you want replace Regalia with Tata Neu 😂
Bhai if you know how to use it you can get return from 3% to 6.6%
tata neu gives you neu coins and everything on neu is overpriced even after getting discounts with cards and neu apps

Hey_5

KF Mentor
Really you want replace Regalia with Tata Neu 😂
Bhai if you know how to use it you can get return from 3% to 6.6%
tata neu gives you neu coins and everything on neu is overpriced even after getting discounts with cards and neu apps
6.6% return
Great
Can we redeem these rp for statement credit ?
Or only for flights or hotels ?