Understanding Annual Fee Waivers and Add-On Cards: Axis Ace Card

Skylar

KF Master
I have an Axis Ace card. If I take an add-on card for my brother and our combined spending exceeds 2 lakhs, will the annual fee be waived off, or do we need to spend 2 lakhs on each card? Also, could you please mention cards that allow annual spend on add-on cards for fee waiver?

Manni345

KF Mentor
I have an Axis Ace card. If I take an add-on card for my brother and our combined spending exceeds 2 lakhs, will the annual fee be waived off, or do we need to spend 2 lakhs on each card? Also, could you please mention cards that allow annual spend on add-on cards for fee waiver?
With the Axis Ace card, the combined spending of both the primary and add-on card will be considered for the annual fee waiver. So, if your combined spending exceeds 2 lakhs, the annual fee will be waived off for both cards. As for other cards that allow annual spend on add-on cards for fee waiver.

zacobite

KF Mentor
All cards consider add on for waiver.. thats the whole point of add on

mkate

KF Expert
Can we check how much we spent on the add-on card from the monthly statement?
Can we use reward points from the add-on card?