Upi rewarding cards

Anil98

KF Ace
On upi rewarding credit cards like tata neu if i am doing a transaction to my friend on upi will i get a reward point for that, what is there rewarding structure for what transaction do they give a reward .

If i pay my credit card bill on cred using upi from such card will the card company charge fees on me for this?

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
On upi rewarding credit cards like tata neu if i am doing a transaction to my friend on upi will i get a reward point for that, what is there rewarding structure for what transaction do they give a reward .

If i pay my credit card bill on cred using upi from such card will the card company charge fees on me for this?

I don't think doing UPI to friends comes under eligible transactions criteria of Rupay Credit Cards. Mostly P2M UPI transactions can be done through Rupay CCs. If your friend have Merchant UPI account then you might receive some rewards or else 👎
For details regarding reward structure of Rupay CC, consider watching this video:
1000027102.jpg

Regarding paying your credit card bill on Cred using UPI from Rupay CCs, As of now there are no fees charged by the card company for making credit card bill payments via UPI on platforms like Cred. It's a convenient and cost-effective way to settle your dues. 👍

Skylar

KF Master
You can only do Marchant transactions and you can't send to friends.

- If you use Gpay, Phonepe or any other payment app you'll get 0.25 neu coins
- If you use tata neu pay then you'll get 1% Neu coins

* Use me referral link we both will get 500 neucoins as joining bonus.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor

Like mentioned above, you can only earn rewards for select merchant categories. You can pay credit card bills in full using Mobikwik or HDFC BillPay if you own a platinum debit card.

H.pandey

KF Rookie

Do you have any clue regarding upi circle or upi delegate??

I'm looking to take IndusInd Platinum rupay credit card.. agar chaho tho.. willing to open a savings bank account too. Any sales leads offline ka ? (bangalore me)

Prashantsm

KF Rookie
I own indusind platinum Rupay credit card, it gives a reward of 0.7% on all upi transactions (min transactionof ₹50), If you apply the credit card using official bank website during the process it will ask whether to open a SB account, If you wish you can opt,it's a zero balance full fledged saving account ,only thing in this account is u won't get cheque book