Urgent Help Needed Regarding Credit Card Bill Payment

TheHindu

KF Ace
Hello Experts,
I would like to know the best offer prevailing now for credit card bill payment with the best reward or cashback offers. I have IDFC credit card and I have a bill of 115000 to pay by tomorrow. I would like to get the maximum benefit out of it. Please suggest!

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Hello Experts,
I would like to know the best offer prevailing now for credit card bill payment with the best reward or cashback offers. I have IDFC credit card and I have a bill of 115000 to pay by tomorrow. I would like to get the maximum benefit out of it. Please suggest!
If you have HDFC Bank account with Platinum Debit card then pay through HDFC Billpay and you get 1% cashback maximum Rs.750...in your case maximum 750. Else check what offers you have in Paytm for CC bill payment. If your bill is coming on Gmail and you have given access to Mobikwik and the bill has fetched there, then in making full payment using FULLPAY promocode, you get 1% cashback, max Rs.50. If you use CheQ app you will get 1150 CheQ coins and each coin is Rs 0.25 hence cashback value is Rs.287.5. You may check for bill payment offers in other apps as well

Edit: CheQ coins are worth Rs.0.1 in cash hence only Rs 115.

Last edited: