Urgent Money Arrangement or Management

TheHindu

KF Ace
Hello Experts,
Can anyone please help me with the following scenario!
I need at least Rs.92,000 by 25th August 2024 in order to cover my below scenario.
I need your expert suggestions for cheapest arrangement of money for short period of time (1 Month to 3 Month)

1. I have 0 balance with me as of now.
2. I have my amazon credit card bill of Rs. 31072 due on 03/08/2024
3. I am about to get Rs. 13000 from my friend returned on 01/09/2024
4. I have my HDFC credit card bill of Rs. 73806 due on 02/09/2024

I have 2 other credits cards SBI Simply Save with limit of 172000 (Current Outstanding 0) and IDFC Select Credit Card with limit of 210000 (Current Outstanding 21413). Both of them will be due in next month. But by the time I will receive my salary.

Please suggest from where can I get these money with least possible charge/processing fees/interest!

Thanks,

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hello Experts,
I need at least Rs.92,000 by 25th August 2024 in order to cover my below scenario.
I need your expert suggestions for cheapest arrangement of money for short period of time (1 Month to 3 Month)

I have 2 other credits cards SBI Simply Save with limit of 172000 (Current Outstanding 0) and IDFC Select Credit Card with limit of 210000 (Current Outstanding 21413). Both of them will be due in next month. But by the time I will receive my salary.

Please suggest from where can I get these money with least possible charge/processing fees/interest!

Thanks,
Fibe / Liquiloans / Lendbox / Navi /Moneyview / HeroFincorp app / slice . but if u don't pay back on time can be v v expensive..short term gold loan if u have some gold... all avoidable.. but in ur case.. most relevant and genuine.. dont go for any Chinese apps Plzzzzzz

Last edited:

TheHindu

KF Ace
Thank you so much for your quickest response!
Fibe / Liquiloans / Lendbox / Moneyview.. But these are genuine applications right? I can do my KYC over there?

zacobite

KF Mentor
Thank you so much for your quickest response!
Fibe / Liquiloans / Lendbox / Moneyview.. But these are genuine applications right? I can do my KYC over there?
yes.. only the better ones i have recommended.. don't apply everywhere.. ur cibil will drop.. chk tnc and then decide.. ***** WARNING : remember they will bcome v v expensive if u don't pay on time *****

SLICE BORROW gives u 30 days as interest free.. chk that also..

@ShavirB if can be marked as solution

Last edited:

TheHindu

KF Ace
Perfect!
Thank you so much!
I was also having idea of transferring money from my other Credit Cards through Housing App with 100% fee waiver by using a code. But anyway, that will again roll over the credit in which I will again fall in credit roll-over trap!
Thanks for your kind advice!

zacobite

KF Mentor
Perfect!
Thank you so much!
I was also having idea of transferring money from my other Credit Cards through Housing App with 100% fee waiver by using a code. But anyway, that will again roll over the credit in which I will again fall in credit roll-over trap!
yeah.. plan to get out of it.. not go deeper into debt...Pls pay minimum due on all cards immediately.. Your Amazon seems overdue.. next month onwards you won't get any loan or credit as your score will have a BIIIG DROP if u don't pay amz cc immediately.. its already LATE

Last edited:

zacobite

KF Mentor
Perfect!
Thank you so much!
do let us know what you finally do and your experience with these apps..

Skylar

KF Master
Hello Experts,

Thanks,
Convert your credit card expenses into EMIs instead of taking new loans to repay existing ones. Transfer the balance to the card with the lowest interest rate and convert it into EMIs.

zacobite

KF Mentor
Convert your credit card expenses into EMIs instead of taking new loans to repay existing ones. Transfer the balance to the card with the lowest interest rate and convert it into EMIs.
true.. he is looking for short term i guess.. this is also good option if he can manage.. quickly

arvindfinloan

KF Rookie
u can get loan upto 24 / 20 times of your currnt salary depends on ur salary bank a/c, only if ur slary is minimum 25k if u dont pay by this month u dont got any loan due to overdue in ur credit card, so hurry up for ur loans from a reputated bank not any loan apps, & whn u got loan clear all ur debts & then focus on ur EMI only to pay.

nectarzzzz

KF Ace
Hello Experts,

Thanks,
U can apply for unicards you will get amount for 20 days without anyinterest nd second withdraw 30% -30% of money from both idfc nd sbi cc to pay all dues

go to mobile shop, swap your cards those having limits balanced. they will charge max 2.5-3 percent of total amount required, and give you cash. clear your dues and next time make balance. try to clear your dues on time

TheHindu

KF Ace
do let us know what you finally do and your experience with these apps..
Sorry for late response sir, Finally I got a Gold Loan from IDBI for Rs.1,10,000 and paid all the dues. They charged me only Rs. 450 (Rs.200 as a processing fees and Rs. 250 for valuation). Now I am focusing on EMI which is at 9.25% PA. As I thought rather than obtaining unsecured loan, better to obtain secured loans. I took this on my wife's name so that it does not affect my credit score.