Usage of a credit card

Prashant505

KF Ace
Greetings Everyone. I'm interested in the best use of a credit card. I've Axis Bank Flipkart Card and I'm paying 590Rs. annually. I actually never used any credit card. Please help me to understand it's usage as I have normal day to day purchase in general. Thanks

zack54

KF Mentor
Good morning Prashant Ji,

You can use the flipkast axis card for your daily purchases and surely that will be beneficial but you have to do some research while purchasing.
For example:- Buy grocery for flipkart grocery. Compare the prices on other platforms like amazon and purchase accordingly. Buying from Flipkart will save you 5% on your purchase.
Utility and other bill payments:- Paying a bill from flipkart axis card will also save you money. I guess you can save 4%.
Fashion and other shopping:- If you shop on the myntra app for clothings etc. you can save money by using this card.
Offline:- If you use this card for your offline purchases, in that cases you can directly save 1.4% on your purchase amount.

Thank you

Prashant505

KF Ace
Good morning Prashant Ji,

You can use the flipkast axis card for your daily purchases and surely that will be beneficial but you have to do some research while purchasing.
For example:- Buy grocery for flipkart grocery. Compare the prices on other platforms like amazon and purchase accordingly. Buying from Flipkart will save you 5% on your purchase.
Utility and other bill payments:- Paying a bill from flipkart axis card will also save you money. I guess you can save 4%.
Fashion and other shopping:- If you shop on the myntra app for clothings etc. you can save money by using this card.
Offline:- If you use this card for your offline purchases, in that cases you can directly save 1.4% on your purchase amount.

Thank you
Thanks so much. I really appreciate.

zack54

KF Mentor
Pleasure Sir,

Please use wisely and don't forget to clear your card dues timely. Also you are a part of this knowledgeable community. Feel free to ask any finance help.

Thank you