Utilization calculate

kathir

KF Ace
Guys, I have two credit cards one HDFC RUPAY CARD and a JUPITER RUPAY CARD. In this card, total limit is 150000. How much can spend i a month without affecting my credit score

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Guys, I have two credit cards one HDFC RUPAY CARD and a JUPITER RUPAY CARD. In this card, total limit is 150000. How much can spend i a month without affecting my credit score
Donu cards ka alag alag utilization dekhna hai. Jitna b use karo, agar prepay kar doge bill generation/ CIBIL Reporting se phale to badiya.

Otherwise keep below 30% or 10%

kathir

KF Ace
Donu cards ka alag alag utilization dekhna hai. Jitna b use karo, agar prepay kar doge bill generation/ CIBIL Reporting se phale to badiya.

Otherwise keep below 30% or 10%I
I am planning to pay my loan using a credit card. For a month, I need 60k, so I am only using my cc. I am planning to take 45k is that okay?

kathir

KF Ace
10% - 15,000
20% - 30,000
30% - 45,000
40% - 60,000
I am planning to pay my loan using a credit card. For a month, I need 60k, so I am only using my credit cards. I am planning to take 45k; is that okay? Otherwise, I am planning to apply for another credit card, with a limit of 1.5L. How much money can I take from a 1.5L card?

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I am planning to pay my loan using a credit card. For a month, I need 60k, so I am only using my cc. I am planning to take 45k is that okay?
Ek baar chal jayega, zyada farak nahi padega agar hoga b to wo next ek do months mai recover hojayega

Skylar

KF Master
I am planning to pay my loan using a credit card. For a month, I need 60k, so I am only using my credit cards. I am planning to take 45k; is that okay? Otherwise, I am planning to apply for another credit card, with a limit of 1.5L. How much money can I take from a 1.5L card?
Planning to pay loan with CC?
How is that possible?

Skylar

KF Master
It is a Rupay card. so i will scan and transfer money

I believe that thing is fixed now. Is it still functioning properly?

Please verify before proceeding. If the banks discover this, they may block your card and blacklist your account.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I believe that thing is fixed now. Is it still functioning properly?

Please verify before proceeding. If the banks discover this, they may block your card and blacklist your account.
Add money to any wallet then transfer to bank ho sakata hai. But use mai charges lagenge

abhimarda

KF Mentor
It is a Rupay card. so i will scan and transfer money
Scan and transfer to whom? Looks like this is not loan from bank and from some establishment/ merchant who has merchant QE code. They will have to bear the cost of your payment as amounts bigger than Rs 2000 are not free for recipient.

kathir

KF Ace
Scan and transfer to whom? Looks like this is not loan from bank and from some establishment/ merchant who has merchant QE code. They will have to bear the cost of your payment as amounts bigger than Rs 2000 are not free for recipient.
okay got it thanks