Want to get a LTF credit card preferably SBI

peppermint

KF Rookie
Hi , i already have hdfc millenia cc LTF. I wanted to get another cc. I have seen SBI cc having huge discount in online or offline shopping. So wanted to know is there any LTF sbi card? if not what is the cheapest and best i can get ?
Also you can suggest any other company cc as well.

Anindya98

KF Expert
Hi , i already have hdfc millenia cc LTF. I wanted to get another cc. I have seen SBI cc having huge discount in online or offline shopping. So wanted to know is there any LTF sbi card? if not what is the cheapest and best i can get ?
Get any sbi base variant card from 2nd year ask them to convert it to LTF

Anindya98

KF Expert
Share your spend pattern for better suggestions.

Skylar

KF Master
You have two options: Simple Save or Simply Click. both have a fee of 588.82/-

However, please note that the SBI Cards application process is relatively slow. Depending on your city, it could take anywhere between 7 to 45 days for the application to be processed. (SBI credit card applications typically take around 21 working days to be approved. Once approved, expect the physical card to be delivered within 5 to 10 days. Keep an eye on your application status to stay informed!)

Get any sbi base variant card from 2nd year ask them to convert it to LTF
They don't give LTF easily. I have been using simplesave since 5 years and every time they shoot down my request to make it LTF. Saying that they cannot provide it as LTF.
My latest attempt got the standard response as below:

"Thank you for writing to SBI Card.

We understand the concern expressed in your communication and we regret the inconvenience caused to you and empathize with the difficulties faced by you please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you.

With regard to your query, we wish to inform you that your SBI Cards ending with four digits **** is not a lifetime free card.

We sincerely regret inconvenience that may have been caused to you due to miscommunication made, if any.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to reverse any amount towards the annual membership fee on your SBI Card account."

They don't give LTF easily. I have been using simplesave since 5 years and every time they shoot down my request to make it LTF. Saying that they cannot provide it as LTF.
My latest attempt got the standard response as below:

"Thank you for writing to SBI Card.

We understand the concern expressed in your communication and we regret the inconvenience caused to you and empathize with the difficulties faced by you please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you.

With regard to your query, we wish to inform you that your SBI Cards ending with four digits **** is not a lifetime free card.

We sincerely regret inconvenience that may have been caused to you due to miscommunication made, if any.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to reverse any amount towards the annual membership fee on your SBI Card account."
In SBI this is not the way to convert your card to LTF
first raise the req for card cancellation and then directly negotiate with the retention team of SBI then they may consider your req

Consider SBI SImplyclick for online transactions
and Simplysave for offline transactions
choose the card acc to your Requirement

You can also opt for ICICI cards for regular offers

peppermint

KF Rookie
Consider SBI SImplyclick for online transactions
and Simplysave for offline transactions
choose the card acc to your Requirement
Bt i want only card which will be good for both... i can compromise a little in both...but I don't wanna pay for two cards which will have 1200 annual fees ...so which one would you suggest?

In SBI this is not the way to convert your card to LTF
first raise the req for card cancellation and then directly negotiate with the retention team of SBI then they may consider your req
Yup aware of that but right now many people have got their cards closed as SBI is calling out their bluff. So don't want to risk it by getting it closed as it's my oldest card as of now apart from being daily UPI driver it is also only card for shopping with discount during sale days. May be by next year will have a backup card and try again with retention team.

Skylar

KF Master
Bt i want only card which will be good for both... i can compromise a little in both...but I don't wanna pay for two cards which will have 1200 annual fees ...so which one would you suggest?
Why pay fees find a friend who has SBI Card.
if your only puropose of using it is for 10% discount during sales.

Take SimplySave Rupay cc u can njoy UPI, discounts during sales, 1.67% on grocery and dept stores
There r many better cards than Simplyclick which can provide 1% valueback on online spends so avoid this and take SimplSave