There are many add-ons that you can take before purchasing a vehicle insurance. The ones you choose will depend on your individual needs and circumstances. Here are some of the most popular add-ons:
- Zero depreciation: This add-on covers the entire cost of repairing or replacing your car's parts, without any deduction for depreciation. This can be a valuable add-on if you have a new or expensive car.
- Engine protection: This add-on covers the cost of repairing or replacing your car's engine in case of an accident. This can be a good option if you have a high-performance engine or if you live in an area with harsh driving conditions.
- Roadside assistance: This add-on provides you with roadside assistance in case of a breakdown or flat tire. This can be a lifesaver if you are stranded on the side of the road.
- Personal accident cover: This add-on provides financial assistance to you or your family in case of death or disability due to an accident. This can be a good way to protect your loved ones financially in case of an unfortunate event.
- Personal belongings cover: This add-on covers the cost of your personal belongings that are stolen or damaged in an accident. This can be a good option if you have valuable belongings in your car.
- Key replacement: This add-on covers the cost of replacing your car keys if they are lost or stolen. This can be a lifesaver if you are locked out of your car.
- Voluntary deductible: This add-on allows you to choose a higher deductible in exchange for lower premiums. This can be a good option if you are willing to pay more out of pocket in case of a claim.