What are the best credit cards for youngsters in 2024 and why?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Depends on your net income and net spends but in general
1. SBI Cashback card / Amazon Pay ICICI card for online spends
2. Travel - If you spend more that 4L in a year, Amex platinum travel or Regalia Gold

Kaushik9814

KF Rookie
As a youngster, you can try applying for OneCard which have multiple offers on shopping, travelling, etc through direct partnerships or valuebacks with giftcards from their own One Store. It gives you 2 to 4 percent valueback on flipkart and amazon vouchers and during certain periods they also give offers worth 10% on these websites.

For online shopping there are different co-branded credit cards like Amazon pay ICICI, Flipkart Axis, Kotak Myntra, etc.
For travelling specifically again there are co-branded cards like Standard chartered easemytrip, Ixigo AU, Yatra SBI, and multiple airline and train specific cards too.

If you are beginner, I would strongly suggest applying for OneCard because it gives decent benefits in all the areas. It also gives offers on Ixigo for travels
You get 12 percent off on cleartrip and Yatra. The list goes on. It also gives offers on Zomato, 10% off on Zudio, 9% on westside, etc. It will be perfect till you figure out which benefits you want more and then you can get a credit card to optimize for that while still keeping this card for other spends, because this is lifetime free.

Skylar

KF Master
As a youngster, you can try applying for OneCard which have multiple offers on shopping, travelling, etc through direct partnerships or valuebacks with giftcards from their own One Store. It gives you 2 to 4 percent valueback on flipkart and amazon vouchers and during certain periods they also give offers worth 10% on these websites.

For online shopping there are different co-branded credit cards like Amazon pay ICICI, Flipkart Axis, Kotak Myntra, etc.
For travelling specifically again there are co-branded cards like Standard chartered easemytrip, Ixigo AU, Yatra SBI, and multiple airline and train specific cards too.

If you are beginner, I would strongly suggest applying for OneCard because it gives decent benefits in all the areas. It also gives offers on Ixigo for travels
You get 12 percent off on cleartrip and Yatra. The list goes on. It also gives offers on Zomato, 10% off on Zudio, 9% on westside, etc. It will be perfect till you figure out which benefits you want more and then you can get a credit card to optimize for that while still keeping this card for other spends, because this is lifetime free.
@hitirfan I thought I was the only one using One Card 😂

Skylar

KF Master
Woah!!! Maybe I need to revisit my spends
For offline spends OneCard is the best as of now, but they are not issuing new cards, so existing users getting more perks and we keep getting those cause most of the OneCard users do not know how to use it.

Kaushik9814

KF Rookie
For offline spends OneCard is the best as of now, but they are not issuing new cards, so existing users getting more perks and we keep getting those cause most of the OneCard users do not know how to use it.
Hmm... yeah makes sense. I have recently started increasing my OneCard spends because I recently explored the OneStore and other offers. So I can see your point.

Skylar

KF Master
Hmm... yeah makes sense. I have recently started increasing my OneCard spends because I recently explored the OneStore and other offers. So I can see your point.
Yes 10% to 30% on most of the offline store
never before never again Kinda offers :LOL: Hope this counties for at least a year.

Skylar

KF Master
Looks like I missed a ton of offers then :/
Although I was initially hesitant, I eventually decided to explore this fintech company. After observing my friend benefit from their offers for 1.5 years, I’ve been taking advantage of them myself for the past 6 months.