What the F wrong with Axis Bank πŸ™„

iamPrince

KF Ace
Few months back I had applied for the Axis Bank Ace CC (Before the devaluation) as I am a offline spender so I thought with 2% cashback it was a best deal.
All my verifications & VKYC were done and after few days I got a mail that my Flipkart Axis bank CC is dispatched. I raised this issue with the customer care they told me that we are lookin to it. After several follow up mails they didnt even bother to respond. To protect my Cibil I didnt activate the card.
Now last week I applied for the Airtel Axis CC (Recently I switched to Airtel Black), same all verification & VKYC were done. Today I got a mail that My Axis Ace is approved and will be delivered shortly.
I mean wtf they are smoking πŸ˜‚
What is this 🀑
Anyone faced similar kindof issue pls let me know πŸ˜…

Edit -
Update: I received the ACE CC but the Airtel AXIS CC got rejected !!

Last edited:

Skylar

KF Master
Few months back I had applied for the Axis Bank Ace CC (Before the devaluation) as I am a offline spender so I thought with 2% cashback it was a best deal.
All my verifications & VKYC were done and after few days I got a mail that my Flipkart Axis bank CC is dispatched. I raised this issue with the customer care they told me that we are lookin to it. After several follow up mails they didnt even bother to respond. To protect my Cibil I didnt activate the card.
Now last week I applied for the Airtel Axis CC (Recently I switched to Airtel Black), same all verification & VKYC were done. Today I got a mail that My Axis Ace is approved and will be delivered shortly.
What is this 🀑
Can you please share the screenshots for refferance.

bigmouse

KF Ace
What is this 🀑
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

What is this 🀑

Edit -
Update: I received the ACE CC but the Airtel AXIS CC got rejected !!
I got Axis Bank card along with email of rejection. First got card then got email of rejection.

But card is working.