What's the use of cred reward points other than to purchase stuff from cred store?

Skylar

KF Master
What's the use of cred reward points other than to purchase stuff from cred store?
For every 1k bill payment you can get cashback offer enabled and 5k coins needed to participate in it and you might get 1 to 5 rupees cash which can be redeemed in the next bill payment. So, considering it something is better than nothing. I use Cred for faster payments than for rewards.

- If cashback or rewards on bill payment is priority then you can check out Gpay or Amazon pay they have occasional bill payment offers.

Ameen8822

KF Rookie
Recently there have been a program wherein you can get free stuff and some wonderful offers on Friday with the cred coins.
I have managed to book a 17k/night room in Goa for 10rs by giving up 10 lac cred coins.
Please note - you need to have 10 lac cred coins to enroll for this program

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Recently there have been a program wherein you can get free stuff and some wonderful offers on Friday with the cred coins.
I have managed to book a 17k/night room in Goa for 10rs by giving up 10 lac cred coins.
Please note - you need to have 10 lac cred coins to enroll for this program
I have 34lacs coin left I guess....I need to look into this stuff...can you please provide more details on this.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
For every 1k bill payment you can get cashback offer enabled and 5k coins needed to participate in it and you might get 1 to 5 rupees cash which can be redeemed in the next bill payment. So, considering it something is better than nothing. I use Cred for faster payments than for rewards.

- If cashback or rewards on bill payment is priority then you can check out Gpay or Amazon pay they have occasional bill payment offers.
I have ₹25 cashback offer for CC bill payment for 3 months (once a month)