where and how to invest in SIP

Jitesh

KF Rookie
Hello , I am new to this investing and want some help to start investing in SIP where ad how can I start
which app and the way of analysis if possible i need some guidence

It's better to invest directly through mutual fund house website. Don't involve intermediary broker (Groww/Seedha etc). You can register one time SIP in their website and the money will deduct directly from you bank account to mutual fund house

Kaushik9814

KF Rookie
Hello , I am new to this investing and want some help to start investing in SIP where ad how can I start
There are 2 apps that I use for SIP, Groww and INDMoney. I support INDMoney more because it allows for daily SIP too so allows to adjust for more market movement. I use it to do a daily SIP in Navi Nifty50 index fund. For your question about analysis analysis, I would say don't analyse right now as a beginner. Start investing in 2 simple index funds. A Nifty50 fund and a Nifty next 50 fund. But to answer your question, I generally see 3 things - past 3 year returns, alpha ratio and sortino ratio. But these are pretty much irrelevant for index funds.

Disclaimer: This is just a suggestion, I am not a certified financial advisor. So take my advice with a pinch of salt.

agpankaj77

KF Rookie
I am investing in Mutual Funds for almost 15 years now. Initially I used to invest through a local distributor, then I shifted to direct funds which I used to invest through the website of the fund house. This is a good option if you are investing in one or two fund houses, as you have to login individually for each fund house. Also, you have to use some other app/ website to see the growth of total portfolio. Hence, the apps like Grow or Zerodha Coin are better options. Personally I am using Kuvera (www.kuvera.in). The user interface is quite easy. Also, they offer some additional features like family account, capital gain statement, tax harvesting etc.