Which Bank has better digital banking experience Au or IDFC?

Acketh

KF Rookie
Can anyone suggest me where should I open my secondary bank account? In AU or IDFC? I want good digital Banking experience.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Can anyone suggest me where should I open my secondary bank account? In AU or IDFC? I want good digital Banking experience.
If the decision is solely based on digital Banking experience - My pick would be IDFC any day, both App and NetBanking.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Do you personally use IDFC Bank? I want to know your banking experience
Yes have been personally using IDFC for more than 3 years now. I have a few other accounts as well. Honestly, a few other banks (Kotak, ICICI) have better digital banking experience. But I've seen how IDFC has been constantly improving their user interface and upgrading their tech in the last 3 years. I think very soon they'll be at par with Kotak/ ICICI

Acketh

KF Rookie
Do we need to visit brunch to do staffs like address update, phone number update, office address update etc? Or all can be done online? Also please let me know uf you have any feedback for their customer service. As my nearest branch would be 12km away. So I can't visit brunch often to do banking things. Need to relay on mobile banking, net banking and customer support

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Somethings can be done online, while for others you may have to visit the branch. I've dealt with 3 branches till now and my experience has been broadly smooth. I think it's because they're a relatively small bank right now and they're somewhat desperate to acquire and retain customers. Most large banks (HDFC, SBI, PNB) don't care about customer service, but that is not the case with IDFC.

If you're able to maintain decent relationship with the Branch, most of your work will be done with a single phone call. That's how it is for me now. But again, this experience may vary from Branch to branch

srijan15

KF Rookie
Do you have any experience regarding AU Video banking service?
Hi
In au you can do anything with video banking. I recently changed my mobile number through there video banking. It's good. But they charge 15rs for sms /quater 😅.

Personally I prefer idfc