Which Banks have option of getting Credit Cards OTPs on Email (+ SMS)?

finovice

KF Rookie
I have Credit Cards of ICICI Bank and IndusInd Bank.
IndusInd Bank sends the OTPs on Email + SMS which I find quite convenient when in areas of poor or no Mobile connectivity (but where Internet is available via Wifi etc)

I would like to get a Premium Credit Card of another bank which also offers of send OTPs by email. If you know of any other banks which offer this option, kindly let me know.

zacobite

KF Mentor
Are you certain that HDFC Bank provides OTPs on Email (if requested)? Am considering a card from them, so this is important.
your ask is different.. u shd chk with bank.. no n/w but wifi is available is a v special situation.. even in that most new phones work on voice over wifi.. so u can still get a call for otp.. u have to go to the respective customer care and chk

Ramesh181

KF Ace
I have Credit Cards of ICICI Bank and IndusInd Bank.
IndusInd Bank sends the OTPs on Email + SMS which I find quite convenient when in areas of poor or no Mobile connectivity (but where Internet is available via Wifi etc)

I would like to get a Premium Credit Card of another bank which also offers of send OTPs by email. If you know of any other banks which offer this option, kindly let me know.
HDFC
IDFC First