Which Car insurance should I prefer

kusha

KF Rookie
Hi.
I am currently using the Hyundai Grand i10 Magna CRDi 1120 Diesel Car.
Registered in 2015.
Previous policy- 50% depreciation
Now, the insurance policy is going to expire on 24 August 2024
So, basically I have to renew the policy and I am not sure that which company policy should I prefer..
Kindly Help..

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi.
Registered in 2015.
So, basically I have to renew the policy and I am not sure that which company policy should I prefer..
Kindly Help..
hdfc ergo, iciciLombard, kotak are good options

Skylar

KF Master
Hi.
Registered in 2015.
Kindly Help..

I previously purchased ACKO insurance on Amazon with my Prime membership, securing a better price than what other insurance companies offered.

This year, I opted for Tata AIG insurance as it was quoted at the lowest price. However, I am now frustrated by their daily calls urging me to purchase health insurance, term insurance, and insurance for other vehicles.

zacobite

KF Mentor
I previously purchased ACKO insurance on Amazon with my Prime membership, securing a better price than what other insurance companies offered.

This year, I opted for Tata AIG insurance as it was quoted at the lowest price. However, I am now frustrated by their daily calls urging me to purchase health insurance, term insurance, and insurance for other vehicles.
Acko has many denials as well in many cases.. they still need to do a lot to catch up.. but they definitely are significantly cheaper.. digit as well.. new age insurance cos... i moved from ergo to kotak.. never a single call...

pavik123

KF Rookie
Hi.
Registered in 2015.
Kindly Help..
Hi
As an insurance advisor I would suggest to go for the insurance company which provides the best IDV coverage with added advantage of road side assistance 24x7, key replacement and cashless garage facility. Reply if you need more guidance and know the best premium