Which credit card is the best SBI simply click credit card or SBI irctc credit card?

kunal65

KF Rookie
I have a question regarding my current credit card situation. I currently hold the SBI Simply Click Credit Card, which has proven to be very beneficial for me. During sales on e-commerce platforms, I am able to avail every discount offered. However, the Simply Click card comes with an annual fee of Rs. 500.

I'm curious to know if switching to a co-branded card like the SBI IRCTC Card would allow me to still enjoy discounts on every e-commerce platform. The IRCTC card has an annual fee of only Rs. 300, which is significantly cheaper than the Simply Click card. If anyone possesses the SBI IRCTC Credit Card, I would appreciate an answer to this query.

abhiver

KF Ace
IRCTC, if you travel a lot like everymonth in Indian railways or spend good amount in railway ticket.

Simply click is good only if you spend mostly Online and can achieve their milestone. Also note that If you use Simply Click on IRCTC booking then your reward benefits will get offset against the payment gateway charges of IRCTC.

abhiver

KF Ace
On side note, I suggest you to convert your existing Simply Click to LTF card first.

And then apply for IRCTC card seperately. SbI issue more than one card to their customers.

Ankur kumar

KF Rookie
I have a question regarding my current credit card situation. I currently hold the SBI Simply Click Credit Card, which has proven to be very beneficial for me. During sales on e-commerce platforms, I am able to avail every discount offered. However, the Simply Click card comes with an annual fee of Rs. 500.

I'm curious to know if switching to a co-branded card like the SBI IRCTC Card would allow me to still enjoy discounts on every e-commerce platform. The IRCTC card has an annual fee of only Rs. 300, which is significantly cheaper than the Simply Click card. If anyone possesses the SBI IRCTC Credit Card, I would appreciate an answer to this que

zacobite

KF Mentor

I'm curious to know if switching to a co-branded card like the SBI IRCTC Card would allow me to still enjoy discounts on every e-commerce platform. The IRCTC card has an annual fee of only Rs. 300, which is significantly cheaper than the Simply Click card. If anyone possesses the SBI IRCTC Credit Card, I would appreciate an answer to this query.
irctc card if you travel by AC in railways a lot.. that is the main benefit

zack54

KF Expert
What are those tricks
The tricks to convert you existing sbi card to LTF is simply call customer care and tell them you are willing to close your card. They will ask you to process your closure application. Proceed with the application. Either they will arrange an executive callback so that they can change your mind of card closure OR they will transfer your call to the senior executive. Talk with the senior executive and tell them the main reason is that you are using the sbi card since long time and valued customer and you are not willing to pay the annual fee, So either convert it to LTF otherwise close it. They will check the offers like credit limit enhancements, LTF etc. Whatever suits you choose the same.

I did the same trick for my two sbi cards simplysave and BPCL. Trick was not applicable for my third card cause the charges for that cashback card is higher.

Thankyou