Which is best credit card between Axis Reserve and HDFC INFINIA??

Akash29

KF Rookie
I need travel centric card which can offer good discounts on flights, hotels, good rewards to airmiles conversion etc.

I am eligible to get both these cards bt I’ll take only 1 out of 2.

Kindly suggest me the best of 2

Every response will be appreciated.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I need travel centric card which can offer good discounts on flights, hotels, good rewards to airmiles conversion etc.

I am eligible to get both these cards bt I’ll take only 1 out of 2.

Kindly suggest me the best of 2

Every response will be appreciated.
Let's compare the Axis Bank Reserve and HDFC INFINIA credit cards, focusing on travel benefits, discounts, and rewards to airmiles conversion :-

Axis Bank Reserve
● Lounge Access:
- Unlimited complimentary domestic and international lounge visits for both primary and add-on cardholders through Priority Pass.​
● Travel Benefits:
- Complimentary luxury airport transfers (4 per year).​
- Complimentary airport concierge services (8 per year).​
- Club ITC Culinaire, Accor Plus, and Club Marriott memberships offering discounts on hotel stays and dining.​
● Rewards:
- 15 Edge Reward Points for every ₹200 spent.​
- 2X rewards on international spends.​
- Welcome bonus of 50,000 reward points.​
● Foreign Currency Markup: 1.5%.

HDFC INFINIA
● Lounge Access:
- Unlimited complimentary domestic and international lounge visits for both primary and add-on cardholders through Priority Pass.​
● Travel Benefits:
- Complimentary Club Marriott membership offering discounts on hotel stays and dining.​
- Low forex markup fee of 2%.​
● Rewards:
- 5 reward points for every ₹150 spent.​
- Welcome bonus of 12,500 reward points.​
- 1:1 point-to-mile conversion ratio.​

Which is Better for You?
Given your travel-centric needs, both cards offer excellent benefits. However, the Axis Bank Reserve might be more advantageous due to:
- Higher Reward Points: 15 Edge Reward Points for every ₹200 spent, compared to 5 points for every ₹150 spent on INFINIA.​
- Lower Forex Markup: 1.5% compared to INFINIA's 2%.​
- Additional Travel Perks: Luxury airport transfers and concierge services.​

On the other hand, the HDFC INFINIA offers:
- Better Point-to-Mile Conversion: 1:1 ratio, which is ideal for frequent flyers.​
- Unlimited Lounge Access: Similar to Axis Reserve, but with a slightly higher reward rate for spends.​

Conclusion
If you prioritize higher reward points and additional travel perks like luxury transfers and concierge services, the Axis Bank Reserve is a great choice. However, if you value a better point-to-mile conversion and slightly higher reward rates, the HDFC INFINIA might be more suitable.

For more Travel Credit Cards, watch following videos on YT: 1000028522.jpg1000028523.jpg
(Source: YT, Conversation with Gemini AI)

santoshraut

KF Expert
Let's compare the Axis Bank Reserve and HDFC INFINIA credit cards, focusing on travel benefits, discounts, and rewards to airmiles conversion :-

Axis Bank Reserve
● Lounge Access:
● Travel Benefits:
- Club ITC Culinaire, Accor Plus, and Club Marriott memberships offering discounts on hotel stays and dining.​
● Rewards:

HDFC INFINIA
● Lounge Access:
● Travel Benefits:
- Complimentary Club Marriott membership offering discounts on hotel stays and dining.​
● Rewards:

Which is Better for You?
Given your travel-centric needs, both cards offer excellent benefits. However, the Axis Bank Reserve might be more advantageous due to:
- Higher Reward Points: 15 Edge Reward Points for every ₹200 spent, compared to 5 points for every ₹150 spent on INFINIA.​

- Better Point-to-Mile Conversion: 1:1 ratio, which is ideal for frequent flyers.​
- Unlimited Lounge Access: Similar to Axis Reserve, but with a slightly higher reward rate for spends.​

Conclusion
If you prioritize higher reward points and additional travel perks like luxury transfers and concierge services, the Axis Bank Reserve is a great choice. However, if you value a better point-to-mile conversion and slightly higher reward rates, the HDFC INFINIA might be more suitable.

For more Travel Credit Cards, watch following videos on YT: View attachment 1540View attachment 1541
Axis Reserve Card is devalued many benefits are already removed like Meet and greet etc

Akash29

KF Rookie

Axis Bank Reserve
● Lounge Access:
● Travel Benefits:
● Rewards:

HDFC INFINIA
● Lounge Access:
● Travel Benefits:
● Rewards:

Which is Better for You?

Conclusion

For more Travel Credit Cards, watch following videos on YT: View attachment 1540View attachment 1541
But I think after evaluation of Axis bank, axis Bank reserve, credit card does not offer, airport transfer and meet and greet facility anymore

And could you please let me know what is the reward point to air miles comparison in axis Bank reserve, Credit Card??

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
But I think after evaluation of Axis bank, axis Bank reserve, credit card does not offer, airport transfer and meet and greet facility anymore

And could you please let me know what is the reward point to air miles comparison in axis Bank reserve, Credit Card??
You’re correct that the Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card no longer offers airport transfer and meet-and-greet services. This benefit has been discontinued as of April 2024. Also Sorry for some wrong info provided earlier as I forgot about the latest Devaluations 😔

Reward Points to Air Miles Conversion
For the Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card, the conversion rate is:
  • 5 EDGE Reward Points = 2 Air Miles.

Akash29

KF Rookie
You’re correct that the Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card no longer offers airport transfer and meet-and-greet services. This benefit has been discontinued as of April 2024. Also Sorry for some wrong info provided earlier as I forgot about the latest Devaluations 😔

Reward Points to Air Miles Conversion
For the Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card, the conversion rate is:
  • 5 EDGE Reward Points = 2 Air Miles.
So I’m getting both these cards for lifetime free due to certain reasons.

So, could you plz tell me which card will be good to pursue with as my most of the expenses will be for travel like hotel and flight bookings and all.

Plzz suggest

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
So I’m getting both these cards for lifetime free due to certain reasons.

So, could you plz tell me which card will be good to pursue with as my most of the expenses will be for travel like hotel and flight bookings and all.

Plzz suggest
Which is Better?
  • Axis Bank Reserve: Ideal if you value extensive travel perks, lower forex markup, and higher reward points on international spends.
  • HDFC INFINIA: Great for those who prefer a lower joining fee, better point-to-mile conversion, and comprehensive travel benefits.
Both cards have undergone some changes, but they continue to offer substantial benefits. The Axis Bank Reserve card has seen a devaluation in its Airport Transfer and Meet-and-Greet Services & 50,000 EDGE Reward Points on renewal have also been removed but it still offers extensive travel perks and a lower forex markup. The HDFC INFINIA card maintains its strong point-to-mile conversion and comprehensive travel benefits.
Both cards offer excellent benefits, so choose the one that aligns best with your lifestyle and spending patterns.

Hope this helps!