Which is the best app/platform to save money on bills and recharges

saurabhjrl

KF Rookie
As of now I use Mobikwik with ZIP enabled. It give you 5% cashback upto 25 on first transaction of the month and then you can also earn and use supercash on each transaction. Additionally, In mobikwik I don’t have to find the coupons because during the transaction you can see list of all coupons that can be applied. I also shop a lot on amazon and use amazonpay if they are offering better cashback than mobikwik. Sometimes credit card as well.

In short:
1. Amazon Pay (if better rewards)
2. Mobikwik (ZIP)
3. Credit card (Amazon Pay credit card)

For CC Payments, I again use mobikwik to get 1% cashback upto 100 (can be used with multiple CC. Example if you have 4 CC then you can save in total Rs 400/month) + rewards by CC

I am using this setup from past few months and didn’t explored any other options and therefore would love to know if there are better options.

Last edited:

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
I'm not aware of any platform that gives good cashback on bills and recharges. But, you can definitely try Airtel Axis Bank CC. It gives 10% cashback on utility bills up to Rs. 300 per month. Plus 25% cashback up to Rs. 300 per month on Airtel recharges, broadband etc.

saurabhjrl

KF Rookie
I'm not aware of any platform that gives good cashback on bills and recharges. But, you can definitely try Airtel Axis Bank CC. It gives 10% cashback on utility bills up to Rs. 300 per month. Plus 25% cashback up to Rs. 300 per month on Airtel recharges, broadband etc.
I did my math on this few weeks ago and seems like my current setup is better. But its good you mentioned it because it will definitely useful for someone who is using most of the Airtel service and paying enough in utilities to get maximum benefits.

I guess for making maximum Output from these Credit Cards and Coupons we have to Continuous look for Amazon, Flipkart, Meesho, Myntra, Zomato, FoodPanda and other most famous platforms Discount Offers.

Whenever we see Huge Discount offers means those are something new or old but those Companies want to Promote their Cards/electronic Wallets/payment methods. So they can give huge benefit to user, hence even if User has to make a money saving for 5-6 months then go for those Scheme giving Credit Cards for expenditure and when all required minimum expenditure is done made out the benefits and not much good benefits remaining or promotion is done, Cancel it and move to other Credit Card.

This is only thing that can be done for availing a maximum benefits of these Cashback discounts and for this person has to be continuously active in recognizing the best suitable schemes or Cards for him/her as per their normal expenses hence it requires time for this kind or research as well.

Anyone has better way or any company doing something like this to make suggestions out of the Market Schemes best for a user. It will be a Good Idea to Start a Company.

@Copyright to Me(Firstly mentioning it so I should have a copyright to such scheme's Business)

karthik_

KF Rookie
On Amazon Pay, if you pay using a Rupay Platinum Debit Card, you can get a 20% instant discount of up to Rs.100 for Bill Payments every Friday. But it can be used only to pay one bill in a month. So you can save Rs.100 every month for one bill payment of Rs.500 or above.

Attachments

• IMG_6516.PNG
    IMG_6516.PNG
    429.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

pranabmaji

KF Rookie
There are two best method if you have these 2 Credit cards.

1) Freecharge Axis Plus Credit Card
(5% Unlimited if paid via Freecharge, you can also get cashback for Insurance payment, this is unique in industry)

2) Airtel Axis credit Card
(10% cashback on bill payments,25% cashback on Airtel mobile recharge, DTH, broadband recharge. Cashback is capped upto 300+300 per month)

I am not promoting this, I use it.

pranabmaji

KF Rookie
On Amazon Pay, if you pay using a Rupay Platinum Debit Card, you can get a 20% instant discount of up to Rs.100 for Bill Payments every Friday once a month. So you can save Rs.100 every month for a bill payment of Rs.500 or above. I use it to pay my broadband bill every month.
It is only for Friday, and you can pay only 1 bill

Vipul0007

KF Ace
Yes i have this credit card from last 1 year it is best card for utilities spend .
I approximately earn 450 to 500 rupess cashback every month without swigy and zomato spend