Which is the best Axis bank credit card?

Today executive called me for a credit card and they are providing me any axis bank credit card for free, life time free, they asked me to come to bank, but i am not sure, if its legit deal and which card should I apply for….can anyone pls help?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Depends on which card they are offering. Most of them come with a fee and recently, Axis has devalued their cards even more.

Skylar

KF Master
Today executive called me for a credit card and they are providing me any axis bank credit card for free, life time free, they asked me to come to bank, but i am not sure, if its legit deal and which card should I apply for….can anyone pls help?
Axis Atlas, ACE/Airtel

Depends on which card they are offering. Most of them come with a fee and recently, Axis has devalued their cards even more.
They told me that they can provide any axis bank credit card….its upto them if they want to charge or not….so they are giving it for free.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
They told me that they can provide any axis bank credit card….its upto them if they want to charge or not….so they are giving it for free.
I think the executive is trying to fool you by saying that he can provide any Axis Credit Card Lifetime free 🤔

Because most of the time this executive are just trying to earn points for opening new accounts,credit cards,loans etc. to maximize their commission or bonuses.

So please do take following actions to verify whether the offer is genuine or not:
  • Confirm via Axis Bank Registered Email - creditcards@axisbank.com So that you can have some written proofs
  • If the Axis bank customer care confirmed it via mail then try to apply for card via Axis Bank App or Netbanking

akilsummer

KF Rookie
Currently I have 3 axis credit card , till now the most benifit is Flipkart axis credit card . Since the cashback is good and got lots of offer

Skylar

KF Master
Currently I have 3 axis credit card , till now the most benifit is Flipkart axis credit card . Since the cashback is good and got lots of offer
If Flipkart card is LTF then it is good.
If not, you have to spend 3lac to get the annual fee waved off.

_rohitsoni

KF Expert
Haha, if they've used this language then that's definitely a fake one. Just trying to get a customer. If they call you again, ask them for Magnus Burgundy LTF😂

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
But they asked me to come to bank only…not anything online…that’s why i am bit confused.
If Axis bank is not confirming this via mail then it's 100% scam because I had been receiving same LTF offers from my HDFC branch executives but I never paid any attention to them until I get confirmation message online and after that also I reverified via mail whether my CC is LTF or then and when I received the confirmation mail, I activated my CC because According to the RBI guidelines, if a credit card is not activated within 30 days of issuance, the card issuer must seek a OTP based consent from the cardholder to activate the card. If the cardholder does not provide consent, the card issuer is required to close the credit card account within seven working days without any cost to the customer.

If you want to take a chance on this offer then take it but activate the CC only after receiving LTF confirmation via official mail.

And all Private Banks works like that

Hope this Helps 🤗

(Source: Personal Experience, YouTube)

20240719_121436.jpg20240719_121610.jpg

Last edited: