Which is the Best Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card

Gajendrakumar

KF Expert
Existing customers are getting cards.
Few recently posted they opened online savings account too.
Is there any change for Kotak 811 account since I need to apply for that. Is We still continue to use the virtual debit card without applying for physical card since they will charge some amount for physical card?

Skylar

KF Master
Is there any change for Kotak 811 account since I need to apply for that. Is We still continue to use the virtual debit card without applying for physical card since they will charge some amount for physical card?
Kotak website is saying we can open the account offline

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Have you tried it offline?
I was missold a credit card offline. Kotak league card was LTF online however when I had applied offline and I got the card as well however it noted that it was a paid card ( but I was told it will be LTF card while applying). I called customer care and cancelled the card same day after confirming that it was paid card, prior to activation ..so I don't believe the offline mode..everyone is just after their targets and miselling

Skylar

KF Master
I was missold a credit card offline. Kotak league card was LTF online however when I had applied offline and I got the card as well however it noted that it was a paid card ( but I was told it will be LTF card while applying). I called customer care and cancelled the card same day after confirming that it was paid card, prior to activation ..so I don't believe the offline mode..everyone is just after their targets and miselling
I inquired about applying for a credit card offline because my cousin mentioned that his RM assured him of an offline application process. Despite my concern that it is banned, the RM confirmed that he could indeed submit an offline application and obtain a new card. :unsure: