Which ITR to file ITR-2 or ITR-3 ?

sbmsrk

KF Rookie
Hello Community,

Please guide me.

I am a smallcase user, last year one of my transaction dated 03.04.2023 was like this, I bought some quantity of Goldbees and Juniorbees ETFs (via SIP), on the same day as part of rebalance update few Goldbees and Juniorbees quantities were sold, leading to an intraday realized loss of Rs. 4.
Note - This is the only intraday txn. of previous F.Y.

My question is which ITR do I need to file for this transaction ITR-2 or ITR-3 ?

Your response is appreciated.

sbmsrk

KF Rookie
Seems like a burden to file ITR-3 just for this negligible amount as there would be very minimal impact on tax liability.

sbmsrk

KF Rookie
Hello Community,

Please guide me.

I am a smallcase user, last year one of my transaction dated 03.04.2023 was like this, I bought some quantity of Goldbees and Juniorbees ETFs (via SIP), on the same day as part of rebalance update few Goldbees and Juniorbees quantities were sold, leading to an intraday realized loss of Rs. 4.
Note - This is the only intraday txn. of previous F.Y.

My question is which ITR do I need to file for this transaction ITR-2 or ITR-3 ?

Your response is appreciated.
@CA Ankita @CA Sunil Chahal @CA-AkshitSinghal @ca.kapilranjan @caamitgupta @cabhavesh @cahemantbardia Your expertise is very much appreciated on this query.

You can try clear tax for filling ITR by importing all your transaction from Zerodha/Angel One or any other broker and it will automatically confirm you which ITR to file. I filled my ITR-3 using this platform only at Rs 872 only

Prince

KF Mentor
The intra day trading, should be filed in ITR -3 and along with financial statement, You should get this filled by Tax Consultant or Online.

In case you need my support in filling, you can connect with me princecassc@gmail.com