Which Private bank is best for secondary account

RDJ

KF Rookie
I have my primary account in HDFC and other family account in PNB but I want a personal account so in which bank should I open a account axis or icici or idfc as I want either amazon pay icici credit card or Flipkart axis bank credit card.

Raj2708

KF Expert
Go for ICICI Bank account, they will offer LTF Card that platinum one or coral.
Just accept that card keep using that for 3+ month.
Start using Amazon service also simultaneously some orders Apay and all you will get the invite on Amazon pay with the reference of your previous card with shared limit as pre-approved.

Written as per experience.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
In these three - ICICI is the best for banking
ICICI has better customer support and mostly no hidden charges.

Axis does too much gimmicky stuff and to get those charges reversed we need to waste time with customer support.

IDFC is okey but it's like BSNL between Airtel and JIO
I agree...ICICI is the best private bank in the market currently be it in terms of customer service or the user experience with the app...it's quite good.
There are only two banks leading the market ICICI and HDFC, HDFC you already have, go with ICICI soon you will be offered their credit card.
For Amazon Pay card, activate you Amazon Pay Later account and use it to place orders, after few months they will offer you Amazon Pay ICICI card.

RDJ

KF Rookie
When SBI CB card and HDFC swiggy card offer 5% on both the sites and most other online site why still look for Amazon pay card and flipkart card?
Any specific reason?
SBI CB credit card approval rate is very low and if you got lucky if the card got approved limit will be very less and I don't know more about swiggy HDFC card

RDJ

KF Rookie
I agree...ICICI is the best private bank in the market currently be it in terms of customer service or the user experience with the app...it's quite good.
There are only two banks leading the market ICICI and HDFC, HDFC you already have, go with ICICI soon you will be offered their credit card.
For Amazon Pay card, activate you Amazon Pay Later account and use it to place orders, after few months they will offer you Amazon Pay ICICI card.
They are demanding the initial deposit of 1 lakh and amb of 20000 for a secondary account its too much.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
They are demanding the initial deposit of 1 lakh and amb of 20000 for a secondary account its too much.
no, the amb is only there, no initial deposit.
Visit the nearest branch in your area.
average balance you have to maintain, somewhat 10000 or 20000.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
  • Metro and urban locations: Rs 10,000
  • Semi-urban locations: Rs 5,000
  • Rural locations: Rs 2,000
  • Gramin locations: Rs 1,000
These are the average balances based on your location.

RDJ

KF Rookie
no, the amb is only there, no initial deposit.
Visit the nearest branch in your area.
average balance you have to maintain, somewhat 10000 or 20000.
they are not boarding new customers online and they are demanding initial deposits they want everyone who opens account use it as there primary account.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Agreed 😔
Here's the screenshot of Axis Bank opened in a nearby Rural area this yearView attachment 1894
this kind of non sense is happening even in urban areas, but we have to be wise enough to stand against this.
Even SBI has a zero balance account, but in some areas they say you have to maintain an average balance.
So we need to see which bank is giving us actual zero balance.

Sam Maxi

KF Expert
this kind of non sense is happening even in urban areas, but we have to be wise enough to stand against this.
Even SBI has a zero balance account, but in some areas they say you have to maintain an average balance.
So we need to see which bank is giving us actual zero balance.
True, they open a Zero Balance Account here in my City But Ask for Initial Deposit of 3k and Also Mention that we have to Maintain 3k

Sam Maxi

KF Expert
batao...how can this be a zero balance account when we have to maintain 3k:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Exactly Bhai Yahi to Issue hai. Aur Branch wale to Zero Balance bolte bhi nahi hai. Agar Someone Visits the Branch and Asks About Zero Balance account then the Answer would be "We Don't Offer Any Zero Balance Account. You'll have to Maintain Minimum 3k After Funding the Same"

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Exactly Bhai Yahi to Issue hai. Aur Branch wale to Zero Balance bolte bhi nahi hai. Agar Someone Visits the Branch and Asks About Zero Balance account then the Answer would be "We Don't Offer Any Zero Balance Account. You'll have to Maintain Minimum 3k After Funding the Same"
complain karo...to the senior management or to RBI