Which saving bank account to choose for premium banking?

Madhur15

KF Rookie
Hi All,

Can you please suggest which bank/account to choose out of the below:

1. Axis: Priority Variant?
2. Kotak: Platinum Variant?

Idea is to choose premium banking and leverage best lifestyle benefits, hotel, dining, travel etc.

Please suggest if you have any other suggestions.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
You can additionally explore HDFC imperia as well. However, bank accounts alone won’t get you the best premium benefits. It’s better to go for premium cards simultaneously.

Madhur15

KF Rookie
You can additionally explore HDFC imperia as well. However, bank accounts alone won’t get you the best premium benefits. It’s better to go for premium cards simultaneously.
I have already HDFC Imperia account but don't feel any benefits out of it. And having only Regalia gold card but waiting for the Infinia.

So I thought if I can have an another account as well and build a relation with bank and expecting a premium CC also in future as a LTF.

Explored SC, amd IDFC, ICICI which I felt not worth and HSBC premier - not meeting eligibility criteria.

So then I explored Axis priority and Kotak platinum.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
I have already HDFC Imperia account but don't feel any benefits out of it. And having only Regalia gold card but waiting for the Infinia.

So I thought if I can have an another account as well and build a relation with bank and expecting a premium CC also in future as a LTF.

Explored SC, amd IDFC, ICICI which I felt not worth and HSBC premier - not meeting eligibility criteria.

So then I explored Axis priority and Kotak platinum.
Usually, you won’t get premium cards LTF even if you hold premium accounts. What other benefits are you looking for with these premium accounts?

Madhur15

KF Rookie
Usually, you won’t get premium cards LTF even if you hold premium accounts. What other benefits are you looking for with these premium accounts?
Mainly I am looking for lifestyle benefits.
Travel
Hotel memberships
Premium Dining

If you have suggestion or experience with any other bank feel free to share.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Mainly I am looking for lifestyle benefits.
Travel
Hotel memberships
Premium Dining

If you have suggestion or experience with any other bank feel free to share.
You can get Amex platinum charge card if you don’t have it already, I can refer as well. It comes with Hilton honors gold, Taj epicure, Marriot gold etc and also has easy diner prime which gives 25-50% off on fine dining and select restaurants.

Madhur15

KF Rookie
You can get Amex platinum charge card if you don’t have it already, I can refer as well. It comes with Hilton honors gold, Taj epicure, Marriot gold etc and also has easy diner prime which gives 25-50% off on fine dining and select restaurants.
Thanks for your suggestion, I am using other anex card but not the platinum charge as the anuual fee it too much, I am not looking that at this time.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Thanks for your suggestion, I am using other anex card but not the platinum charge as the anuual fee it too much, I am not looking that at this time.
I can understand. It’s easily recoverable for the first year if you travel and use hotels. 2nd year onwards, it depends on the renewal benefits they offer.

harshitsethi

KF Rookie
Hi All,

Can you please suggest which bank/account to choose out of the below:

1. Axis: Priority Variant?
2. Kotak: Platinum Variant?

Idea is to choose premium banking and leverage best lifestyle benefits, hotel, dining, travel etc.

Please suggest if you have any other suggestions.
Try Axis Burgundy - Need to maintain 10 Lakhs quarterly. You'll get LTF Burgundy DC and Select Credit card