Which stock did you purchase under the influence and are now stuck with?

Never buy if somebody says buy this that because there is a technique called influence buying to raise the stock's price. This is one type of manipulation. You will never see random people saying buy any stock of tata group or any other money backed company expect the registered one. Those random guys influence people to buy such useless stocks so that company will get cash rich.

zacobite

KF Mentor
Never buy if somebody says buy this that because there is a technique called influence buying to raise the stock's price. This is one type of manipulation. You will never see random people saying buy any stock of tata group or any other money backed company expect the registered one. Those random guys influence people to buy such useless stocks so that company will get cash rich.
the king of getting stuck stock for many many years now is Suzlon... making waves since 2005 :)..Up and down

Mihir_khaire

KF Rookie
I have bought 1000 shares of Sequent Scientific @215/share I've been holding it since August 2021. The share was at its peak back in August 2021 at 330+ & now it's trading at around 130 & because of someone's influence , I sold my IRFC shares almost 1500 shares which I got in the initial IPO & later bought more to average of @20 rupees per share.
Biggest mistake of my life but I have learned my lesson & I have stopped taking anyone's advice.

Skylar

KF Mentor
I have bought 1000 shares of Sequent Scientific @215/share I've been holding it since August 2021. The share was at its peak back in August 2021 at 330+ & now it's trading at around 130 & because of someone's influence , I sold my IRFC shares almost 1500 shares which I got in the initial IPO & later bought more to average of @20 rupees per share.
Biggest mistake of my life but I have learned my lesson & I have stopped taking anyone's advice.
Oh yeah!
Sometimes we earn sometimes we learn 🤝