Why Federal Bank Credit card not fetching due amount on third party apps.

Prashant

KF Ace
I have onecard but even after generating bill it's not fetching by other third party apps, like Cred,Airtel,Amazon,Paytm & others. even after entering card details manually.
Is there anyone here whose work same or working fine. Please let me know.

Skylar

KF Master
I have onecard but even after generating bill it's not fetching by other third party apps, like Cred,Airtel,Amazon,Paytm & others. even after entering card details manually.
They do not fetch bills from the Bank, they do it from SMS we get. So, if you give those apps SMS reding permission your bill will be fetched.

AV$

KF Expert
Onecard, Federal and RBL
These 3 bills doesn't get fetched on mobikwik
Axis, HDFC, ICICI, KOTAK does.

AV$

KF Expert
They do not fetch bills from the Bank, they do it from SMS we get. So, if you give those apps SMS reding permission your bill will be fetched.
SMS as well as email permission
They ask you to give email read permission directly via google sign-in
If your credit card bills are on another email you can remove previous email and add that one.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Onecard, Federal and RBL
These 3 bills doesn't get fetched on mobikwik
Axis, HDFC, ICICI, KOTAK does.
Don't know how Mobikwik works. Aming many cards I have 2 Yes Bank cards. Bill of one card gets fetched on Mobikwik but if other it does not not. My RBL card bill was not showing and when I tried paying full amount using FULLPAY it got applied! HSBC card bill is not fetched. For months I could not even add HSBC Premier card and only couple of months back I could finally add it but bill doesn't get fetched. Some Axis card bills get fetched while other do not.

AV$

KF Expert
Don't know how Mobikwik works. Aming many cards I have 2 Yes Bank cards. Bill of one card gets fetched on Mobikwik but if other it does not not. My RBL card bill was not showing and when I tried paying full amount using FULLPAY it got applied! HSBC card bill is not fetched. For months I could not even add HSBC Premier card and only couple of months back I could finally add it but bill doesn't get fetched. Some Axis card bills get fetched while other do not.
They even reduced the cashback limit to 25, so not sure how much useful it still is.
The problem is that you have to pay your FULL amount to claim cashback.
If that condition was not there, it would have been still useful.

AV$

KF Expert
Try removing and re adding your email, make sure your email and phone numbers are same where the bill is sent.
Hopefully it works

Prince

KF Mentor
Try removing and re adding your email, make sure your email and phone numbers are same where the bill is sent.
Hopefully it works
Tried this method also, but the thread is correct, 3rd Party app don't fetch the CSB Jupiter Rupay Card, tried connecting mobiquick & CSB Support on this also and since cashback is reduced from Rs 100 to Rs 75 and now Rs 25, its not even worth the efforts

AV$

KF Expert
Tried this method also, but the thread is correct, 3rd Party app don't fetch the CSB Jupiter Rupay Card, tried connecting mobiquick & CSB Support on this also and since cashback is reduced from Rs 100 to Rs 75 and now Rs 25, its not even worth the efforts
True, 25 is a little low 😅