Why so much difference in Outstanding and Unbilled amount in HDFC TATA NEU CC

Sonu Jay

KF Ace
This is my statement showing in TATA NEU HDFC CC. I have paid full bill of ladt month and yet why is there soo much difference in Outstanding amount and Unbilled amount.

Usually in SBI the whatever is outstanding is same as Unbilled amount, only if we kept due of last cycle the outstanding get's plus. Is any different scenarios for HDFC.
never used hdfc earlier, so please existing user please enlighten.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240628-193751.jpg
    Screenshot_20240628-193751.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 13

Gogineni

KF Expert
This is my statement showing in TATA NEU HDFC CC. I have paid full bill of ladt month and yet why is there soo much difference in Outstanding amount and Unbilled amount.

Usually in SBI the whatever is outstanding is same as Unbilled amount, only if we kept due of last cycle the outstanding get's plus. Is any different scenarios for HDFC.
Check your total limit it will be same

Skylar

KF Master

Unbilled usually have amount that is not billed like refunds and payments it usually takes 3/4 working days it will stop showing it.
You can check your total limit and it will remain the same.