Yes Bank Credit Card - Yes Prosperity Rewards Credit Card

Prateek.cnb78

KF Rookie
Hi Community,
I am holding Yes Bank's Yes Prosperity Rewards Credit Card since Feb'2020.

It was offered to me as LTF. As we all know, there are hardly any much offers on Yes Bank credit card.

I am currently holding few other credit card like:
* AU Bank Zenith - (LTF)
* IDFC Wealth - (LTF)
* HDFC BANK DCP(Privilege) - (LTF)
* Axis Bank Flipkart(Paid) & Neo(LTF)
* SBI Card SimplyClick(Paid)
* ICICI HPCL(Paid)

Should I go ahead as close this credit card?

(Disclaimer Yes Bank is not my oldest card hence reduction in Credit Age is not happening)

There is no harm in keeping it as it is ltf but if it is of absolutely 0 value to you and would be easier if it's closed then you can get it closed. Also check with Yes Bank to see if they can offer you a better card (that should also be ltf) in case then want to retain you that way it will benefit you.

Skylar

KF Mentor
Hi Community,

It was offered to me as LTF. As we all know, there are hardly any much offers on Yes Bank credit card.

* AU Bank Zenith - (LTF)
* IDFC Wealth - (LTF)
* ICICI HPCL(Paid)

(Disclaimer Yes Bank is not my oldest card hence reduction in Credit Age is not happening)
Bhai you know after you close it, Yes bank offers start appearing 😂

- You can close Flipkart axis and take SBI cashback card

Hi Community,

* AU Bank Zenith - (LTF)
* IDFC Wealth - (LTF)
* ICICI HPCL(Paid)

How do u get yes bank credit card with ltf, do u have saving a/c in yes bank ?

Prateek.cnb78

KF Rookie
There is no harm in keeping it as it is ltf but if it is of absolutely 0 value to you and would be easier if it's closed then you can get it closed. Also check with Yes Bank to see if they can offer you a better card (that should also be ltf) in case then want to retain you that way it will benefit you.
They simply said, as per internal policy, the card upgrade is not available. They will revert back once there is another offer, which i have no hope, I have been carrying this card for past 4 years they only gave limit enhancement offers

Skylar

KF Mentor
Bhai,
SBI Cashback is good but I am not a person to pay 1k for credit card. Simply not worth it
Spend of 25k will recover the fee and spend of 2lac will completely wave it off.
Card fee is irrelevant if you can calculate your expected annual spends in excel and find if its worthy or not.

Skylar

KF Mentor
1714924683943.png

I took Airtel card recently and even after paying 590 as card fee I'm getting 12% return on spend using that card.

I got it basis Card-on-Card offer
Yes bank only provide card salary slip or ITR basis in my state-Bihar, i think may be; because i am also applied card to card basis but they can't give me offer to select credit card, could please tell me where have you been applied credit card and which medium online/offline.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Hi Community,

* AU Bank Zenith - (LTF)
* IDFC Wealth - (LTF)
* ICICI HPCL(Paid)

If it is LTF, holding it should not be an issue if just in case you get some good offer like I got 10% off on Ajio even for buying gold coin! Every Tuesday in this month atleast (can be used once a month)