Zero balance Account maintenance

Devesh

KF Rookie
I got a call from ICICI bank from my home branch and they told me sir, your account has low balance, you have to maintain 50000 balance, an order has come from above if you will not maintain your account 50000 then we will close the account. But I have a zero balance account which I opened online.
Why do I have to maintain balance?
Should I file a complaint against him to RBI and Nodal officer of ICICI Bank

Gigachad

KF Mentor
I got a call from ICICI bank from my home branch and they told me sir, your account has low balance, you have to maintain 50000 balance, an order has come from above if you will not maintain your account 50000 then we will close the account. But I have a zero balance account which I opened online.
Just check your require monthly avarage balance from net banking..

Should be zero..

Then ignore the call.. bank can't close your account without your permission..

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
You can't do any complaint until & unless the bank actually take some action against you

just wait and watch

Which account variant