Zero balance bank account

raj164

KF Ace
I wanna close my AU zero balance acc after it's degradation pls suggest me some good banks which aren't sketchy and can later help me get pre approved credit cards.

Last edited:

Skylar

KF Master
Consider trying your luck offline, but be aware that most branches tend to deny the existence of zero balance accounts.

Additionally, check out YouTube for recent videos related to opening new ICICI zero balance accounts.

raj164

KF Ace
Consider trying your luck offline, but be aware that most branches tend to deny the existence of zero balance accounts.

Additionally, check out YouTube for recent videos related to opening new ICICI zero balance accounts.
They said there's no zero balance account I have maintain 10k or 25k MAB. I tried sbi zero balance online but it asked me to visit the branch which is miserable and now am stuck with this Au debit account.

Gajendrakumar

KF Mentor
I wanna close my AU zero balance acc after it's degradation pls suggest me some good banks which aren't sketchy and can later help me get pre approved credit cards.
Try IDBI Bank Zero Balance account through online Video KYC in Bank working hours and get your account instantly without any pre deposit.