ZERO balance savings account

MentiLee

KF Rookie
I have a Kotak 811 zero balance savings account and I was happy with it. Still, then I got to know that Kotak allows only 1 free cash deposit in a month so I want a new zero balance savings account where there are more free cash deposits and a free debit card(virtual will work) like Kotak. I am 20 now.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I have a Kotak 811 zero balance savings account and I was happy with it. Still, then I got to know that Kotak allows only 1 free cash deposit in a month so I want a new zero balance savings account where there are more free cash deposits and a free debit card(virtual will work) like Kotak. I am 20 now.
My Suggestion for Zero Balance Savings Account based on my personal experiences will be:
  • SBI Savings Account (YONO App): For the SBI Savings Account opened via the YONO app, there is no specific limit on the number of cash deposits you can make. However, the per transaction limit for cardless deposits is Rs. 49,900, and through debit cards, it is Rs. 2 lakh, provided the account has a PAN number.
  • BOB Bro Savings Account: For the BOB Bro Savings Account, you are allowed three free cash deposits per month. Beyond this limit, a fee of Rs. 50 per deposit transaction is applicable.
Note: Both offers Virtual Debit Card via their Bank apps. Must check the Offline branch before making your final decision.

You
You Can Try IndusInd Delight Savings Account i.e Zero Balance Account where you will get Visa virtual debit card. all you need is to initially deposit Rs 500 at time of opening account.

Talking About Cash Deposit.

Free Limit of Rs 2,00,000 per
month or 5 times of previous
months AMB

Charges will be levied if max
transaction cap limit of 5 per
month is breached, even if
deposit limit is not breached

Above free limit, Rs 4 per Rs 1000
subject to min Rs 10

adityakr

KF Rookie
My Suggestion for Zero Balance Savings Account based on my personal experiences will be:
  • SBI Savings Account (YONO App): For the SBI Savings Account opened via the YONO app, there is no specific limit on the number of cash deposits you can make. However, the per transaction limit for cardless deposits is Rs. 49,900, and through debit cards, it is Rs. 2 lakh, provided the account has a PAN number.
  • BOB Bro Savings Account: For the BOB Bro Savings Account, you are allowed three free cash deposits per month. Beyond this limit, a fee of Rs. 50 per deposit transaction is applicable.
Note: Both offers Virtual Debit Card via their Bank apps. Must check the Offline branch before making your final decision.
Sbi has a limit of 3 cash deposits per month in its savings account. After which a fee around 80-90 will be charged.

zacobite

KF Mentor
open a psu bank acct.. min bal is v v low.. use normally... why r u stuck with these gimicks

Gajendrakumar

KF Expert
You

You Can Try IndusInd Delight Savings Account i.e Zero Balance Account where you will get Visa virtual debit card. all you need is to initially deposit Rs 500 at time of opening account.

Talking About Cash Deposit.

Free Limit of Rs 2,00,000 per
month or 5 times of previous
months AMB

Charges will be levied if max
transaction cap limit of 5 per
month is breached, even if
deposit limit is not breached

Above free limit, Rs 4 per Rs 1000
subject to min Rs 10
How to first login into Indusmobile application as I opt for virtual debit card only. I got welcome kit and cheque book. When I try to login to Indusmobile application it asks me to enter userid that's I don't have

How to first login into Indusmobile application as I opt for virtual debit card only. I got welcome kit and cheque book. When I try to login to Indusmobile application it asks me to enter userid that's I don't have
when you were opening your account you were ask for login id and mpin. that same credentials is required to required. dont use indie saving fd app.