Zero Cibil Score

I want to give My Wife a credit card but she has Zero Cibil Score what should I do to get a Credit card and Which Card she can apply

Skylar

KF Master
Kya One Card ya Jupitar Card approved hoga kyaa
Yes, you can get OneCard FD based.
Use my exclusive code SOME7C3F5 and we both will get 250/- joining bonus.

- In between it is not mandatory for her to have a credit score, you can get add-on cards from any bank and double the benefit. And most add on cards do not have any charges. If you are thinking of applying for cards that you do not have then she will need credit score.

Last edited:
Yes, you can get OneCard FD based.
Use my exclusive code SOME7C3F5 and we both will get 250/- joining bonus.

- In between it is not mandatory for her to have a credit score, you can get add-on cards from any bank and double the benefit. And most add on cards do not have any charges. If you are thinking of applying for cards that you do not have then she will need credit score.
Add on Card se Cibil Score increase hoga kyaa

Skylar

KF Master
One Card me Minimum kitni FD karwa sakte hai
The minimum limit for FD can be as low as Rs. 2000 (Few Cities 5000)
- If you only want it for credit score then do 2000 if you want to use the card then go for 10,000 at least so you use the card properly as card has many offline and online offers

Amazon - 2%
Flipkart - 3%
Myntra - 6%
Swiggy - 5%
Zomato - 4%

Offline value back as of 05/06/2024
*Location Vizag

Dmart - 20%
Reliance smart - 20%
More - 20%
Sponsor - 20%
VishaL mart - 20%

Asingh9

KF Rookie
Agar CIBIL zero hi to use paisabajar app ka setup credit card minimum 2000 ki fd kr fd k 90% limit ka credit card bn jayega uske baad 3-6months use kijiye yaad rhe limit se 30% jyada use na kren or time pr payment kren iss se cibil improve ho jayega

gagan43

KF Ace
I want to give My Wife a credit card but she has Zero Cibil Score what should I do to get a Credit card and Which Card she can apply
You can apply for FD-backed cr card use it and pay bills on time and after 6-8 months apply for an unsecured card
Also open bank a/c in hdfc bank
And maintain some balance (50-90k month)
And do frequent transactions
After 6-8 months you will get pre-approved credit card that too without income proof