A bit about me

Hello Everyone !
My name is Dushyant Sharma. I am a post graduate in English Literature. After working in IBM and Wipro I started my own website designing business only to earn for my actual passion i.e. film making yet, still I need time as all these years have passed in making connections in the film industry and few up and downs of life like my mother's sudden death and then my father's cancer treatment. After his death i broke down completely mentally, physically and financially. It took me almost a year to get up again on my feet. Diverted myself to EV industry and still in it. If all goes well then soon I will be directing my very first webseries. Till then, I have to work on generation of finance, simultaneously, keeping in mind that I should be ethical in my working as the field I have chosen is full of deviations. Looking forward to a positive and bright future I seek blessings and wishes from everyone.

Hello Everyone !
My name is Dushyant Sharma. I am a post graduate in English Literature. After working in IBM and Wipro I started my own website designing business only to earn for my actual passion i.e. film making yet, still I need time as all these years have passed in making connections in the film industry and few up and downs of life like my mother's sudden death and then my father's cancer treatment. After his death i broke down completely mentally, physically and financially. It took me almost a year to get up again on my feet. Diverted myself to EV industry and still in it. If all goes well then soon I will be directing my very first webseries. Till then, I have to work on generation of finance, simultaneously, keeping in mind that I should be ethical in my working as the field I have chosen is full of deviations. Looking forward to a positive and bright future I seek blessings and wishes from everyone.
hey, I also have interest in filming , could you share some of our works in this field , personally to me , if you have no problem