About PM insurance Scheme (PMJJBY)

Skylar

KF Master
Without my concent two schemes added by Union Bank of India in my Bank account
Visit the bank and ask them that happened without your consent and you want it to be stopped, if they are not listening complain to RBI ombudsman.
It is with every PSU bank they are joining people into these schemes without account holders consent.

Skylar

KF Master
I tried the same. They are saying once opted no option to cancel.
You can complain to RBI ombudsman.
Saying Union Bank did that without my concern and now they are saying it cannot be canceled.

If it cannot be canceled then enter the amount deducted so far and calculated the amount that could be cut in future and add it in compensation collum, while you rigister the complaint.

zacobite

KF Mentor
I tried the same. They are saying once opted no option to cancle.
it can't happen with out consent.. spk to bm.. get some compensation, get a cc or something.. by the way.. the schemes are gd so keep them.. just get something in return for not taking your consent.. or tell them that you will write to rbi.. but all this with BM

AlertsByVivek

KF Expert
it can't happen with out consent.. spk to bm.. get some compensation, get a cc or something.. by the way.. the schemes are gd so keep them.. just get something in return for not taking your consent.. or tell them that you will write to rbi.. but all this with BM

Many people are facing the same issue.

Thank You for your response

saurabh.s

KF Expert
Without my concent two schemes added by Union Bank of India in my Bank account

They yearly deducting 426~ and 120~ aprox.

How to stop this ?
I experienced a same thing with SBI. Initially, I contacted the branch, but it seemed they were unwilling to assist. Later, I escalated the matter to the nodal officer, and the refund was processed promptly next day.

Skylar

KF Master
I experienced a same thing with SBI. Initially, I contacted the branch, but it seemed they were unwilling to assist. Later, I escalated the matter to the nodal officer, and the refund was processed promptly next day.
Awesome, these days while opening the account employees are attaching these schemes to savings account with out coustmers consent to reach their target.

saurabh.s

KF Expert
Awesome, these days while opening the account employees are attaching these schemes to savings account with out coustmers consent to reach their target.
Ya right, but I didn't submit those scheme forms ever, yet they activated the insurance without my consent. I filed a complaint with the nodal officer for that, and then, the BM called me to apologize and said it's their mistake.