about trading

Hi...Nikki I think you are interested in share market. There are many ways to make money from share market i.e investing and trading.

In trading you can choose from intraday trading, short term trading, future and option trading.

Before starting trading you need to learn the basics of share market and deveop your skills and choose your method as per your behaviour.

Yes i am so much interested .but from where i should start?
Ok first of all you open demat account with any discount brokers because discount brokers have very less brokerage and charges. I think you consider Zerodha and mstock. These are very good companies. The whole process of opening of demat account is online. Please try and connect with me. I will guide you.

abhiver

KF Ace
Yes i am so much interested .but from where i should start?
Please do a Paper Trading and see If you can manage to turn it into a Profit on monthly basis. Do not jump into the Trading wagon with your real money if you do not have any practice. I did this mistake and lost much in day trading.

Then while doing paper trade and having virtual paper trading account without real money investment, I realised that investing is the most suitable for me, because that's where I am able to generate any kind of profit.

hello....is anyone there who made profit through trading?
If you’re considering entering the stock market solely for trading, it might not be the best option as it carries significant risk. I would suggest you first learn the basics of price action and market psychology to understand market behavior.

Once you have a solid understanding, you can then decide on your risk appetite. A common approach is to use 2 to 5% of your capital for trading in stocks as you are a beginner then if you came positive in next 2 month slowly increases the deployed amount. Keep in mind that trading in stocks is generally not as risky as options trading.

I hope this information is clear to you. If you need more information or have any questions, feel free to ask