Activate Axis Bank Ace Credit Card

BladeRunner

KF Rookie
My uncle few months ago got Axis Bank Ace Credit Card. Right now he got a bill of 499+Gst as a fee. But he forgot to activate it earlier and he didn't find the document where the activation code was sent by the Axis Bank.

So how to get back the Activation Code from Axis Bank? Is it possible to recover that code? Tried to Customer Care service through phone call. But didn't work out. Please Help.

Anindya98

KF Ace
My uncle few months ago got Axis Bank Ace Credit Card. Right now he got a bill of 499+Gst as a fee. But he forgot to activate it earlier and he didn't find the document where the activation code was sent by the Axis Bank.

So how to get back the Activation Code from Axis Bank? Is it possible to recover that code? Tried to Customer Care service through phone call. But didn't work out. Please Help.
Check the welcome letter with the card for the activation code. Annual fee is charged on the first month you are saying a few months ago he got the card. So, if the card is not activated within 30 days it gets permanently canceled as per RBI Rules.
No way to recover the code ask for a card replacement you will receive a new activation code.

Skylar

KF Master

You can use the card directly without activation code.
I have axis ace and axis airtel, have started using them without activation code.

Anindya98

KF Ace
You can use the card directly without activation code.
I have axis ace and axis airtel, have started using them without activation code.
Sometimes for few customers code is required. Specially NTB to bank customers for security purposes.