Add on card Query

rohit911

KF Rookie
Hi,
My father has a credit card of sbi, if I take an add-on card then will it show in My cibil and increase the cibil score ?

mkate

KF Ace
Hi,
My father has a credit card of sbi, if I take an add-on card then will it show in My cibil and increase the cibil score ?
Can we check how much we spent on the add-on card from the monthly statement?
Can we use reward points from the add-on card?

mkate

KF Ace
If I've SBI BPCL credit card, then can I use the accumulated reward points using add-on card at BPCL petrol pump directly ?

Prince

KF Mentor
Hi,
No, Add on card will not be reflected to your CIBIL, you can use the card with all the benefits but the statement will be generated consolidated.

mkate

KF Ace
Can add-on cardholders log in to the card settings application on their phones separately, or does the primary cardholder have to manage them?

Sonu Jay

KF Ace
Can add-on cardholders log in to the card settings application on their phones separately, or does the primary cardholder have to manage them?
No you can't only primary cardholder can do this but try to logging in using primary card details may be app will worl in 2 devices so atleast you will get all the transactions details.