Airtel Axis Bank credit card pre approved

I am an existing customer of Axis Bank. When I applied for the card through mobile banking, I received Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card on Master Network.

Do you guys want to give me any suggestion to avail such benefits?

I am an existing customer of Axis Bank. When I applied for the card through mobile banking, I received Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card on Master Network.

25% cashback on airtel bill prepaid postpaid black dth and broadband upto 250
10% casback on utility bills upto 250
Via Only on airtel thanks app
10% swiggy zomato upto 500
And 1 % casback other spend except some categorie

Last edited:

vikas.m

KF Rookie

If you don't mind answering, 1) for how long were you operating savings account in Axis Bank?
2) what was the MAB that you maintained in your account?
TIA.

3-4 years old account and MAB 10000 is necessary
MAB ₹10000 is not necessary , you can open an axis account even with ₹2500 MAB depends on which branch you choose
Opened a digital savings account in Aug 2023 with ₹2500 AMB. (Choose Rural branch while selecting home branch) within a year i got Pre-approved Card (applied for Airtel Axis Bank credit card) that too with a high limit of 1.39L

If you don't mind answering, 1) for how long were you operating savings account in Axis Bank?
2) what was the MAB that you maintained in your account?
TIA.
I do not have any kind of account. I got Flipkart Axis Bank credit card in June 2022, after that I used it properly and always made on-time payment.The starting limit was also 15000. After that, my limit was made 30000 in March 2023, after that in March my limit was increased to 1 lakh and I also checked the apply option in the banking app.LTF my zone credit card Was also given. And now when I checked, after March, I was being given Airtel Bank credit card along with 13 other credit cards pre-approved.

25% cashback on airtel bill prepaid postpaid black dth and broadband upto 250
10% casback on utility bills upto 250
Via Only on airtel thanks app
10% swiggy zomato upto 500
And 1 % casback other spend except some categorie
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your valuable time.

vikas.m

KF Rookie
I do not have any kind of account. I got Flipkart Axis Bank credit card in June 2022, after that I used it properly and always made on-time payment.The starting limit was also 15000. After that, my limit was made 30000 in March 2023, after that in March my limit was increased to 1 lakh and I also checked the apply option in the banking app.LTF my zone credit card Was also given. And now when I checked, after March, I was being given Airtel Bank credit card along with 13 other credit cards pre-approved.
Thank you.

vikas.m

KF Rookie
Bro, if you want to get a credit card of Axis Bank then it is best to first get a co-branded card. You will get approval quickly and with a good limit. And as soon as you get any other credit card pre-approved, get the chargeable card closed.
Will try it for sure, thank you for your insight. It's a very feasible method for beginner like me. Thank you again.

shivtej

KF Ace
When we check for cards available for us, does it do a hard enquiry?
I have axis Neo from last 4 months and wanted to apply for airtel card, but when I try to apply from app, there is a check box that says you are giving consent for credit bureau check, so don't want an enquiry in my CIBIL unless it's in rupay, any tip to get it in rupay?

Congratulations on your new Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card! As an existing Axis Bank customer, you've already taken the first step by applying through mobile banking. Here are some suggestions to help you avail benefits and make the most of your card:

1. *Understand the benefits*: Familiarize yourself with the card's features, such as cashback, rewards, and discounts. The Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card offers benefits like 5% cashback on Airtel payments, 1% fuel surcharge waiver, and more.
2. *Register for Axis Bank's mobile app*: Download and register for the Axis Bank mobile app to manage your card account, track expenses, and receive notifications.
3. *Set up Standing Instructions (SI)*: Enable SI to pay your credit card bill on time, avoiding late fees and interest charges.
4. *Use the card for daily expenses*: Maximize your cashback and rewards by using the card for daily purchases, such as fuel, groceries, and online transactions.
5. *Monitor your credit limit*: Keep an eye on your credit limit and utilization ratio to maintain a healthy credit score.
6. *Take advantage of offers and promotions*: Regularly check the Axis Bank website, mobile app, or email notifications for exclusive offers, discounts, and promotions.
7. *Consider upgrading or adding cards*: If you're eligible, consider upgrading to a higher-tier card or adding a new card to your portfolio, like the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card or the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card.
8. *Make the most of Master Network benefits*: As your card is on the Master Network, explore benefits like Mastercard Moments, which offers exclusive deals and experiences.

By following these suggestions, you'll be able to maximize the benefits of your Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card and make the most of your Axis Bank relationship. Happy banking!☺️

When we check for cards available for us, does it do a hard enquiry?
I have axis Neo from last 4 months and wanted to apply for airtel card, but when I try to apply from app, there is a check box that says you are giving consent for credit bureau check, so don't want an enquiry in my CIBIL unless it's in rupay, any tip to get it in rupay?
I want to tell you that it is written there that an inquiry will be made in your CIBIL, whereas in my case till now not a single inquiry related to such has come, so you should not worry about it. You can check it after giving consent.

Congratulations on your new Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card! As an existing Axis Bank customer, you've already taken the first step by applying through mobile banking. Here are some suggestions to help you avail benefits and make the most of your card:

1. *Understand the benefits*: Familiarize yourself with the card's features, such as cashback, rewards, and discounts. The Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card offers benefits like 5% cashback on Airtel payments, 1% fuel surcharge waiver, and more.
2. *Register for Axis Bank's mobile app*: Download and register for the Axis Bank mobile app to manage your card account, track expenses, and receive notifications.
3. *Set up Standing Instructions (SI)*: Enable SI to pay your credit card bill on time, avoiding late fees and interest charges.
4. *Use the card for daily expenses*: Maximize your cashback and rewards by using the card for daily purchases, such as fuel, groceries, and online transactions.
5. *Monitor your credit limit*: Keep an eye on your credit limit and utilization ratio to maintain a healthy credit score.
6. *Take advantage of offers and promotions*: Regularly check the Axis Bank website, mobile app, or email notifications for exclusive offers, discounts, and promotions.
7. *Consider upgrading or adding cards*: If you're eligible, consider upgrading to a higher-tier card or adding a new card to your portfolio, like the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card or the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card.
8. *Make the most of Master Network benefits*: As your card is on the Master Network, explore benefits like Mastercard Moments, which offers exclusive deals and experiences.

By following these suggestions, you'll be able to maximize the benefits of your Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card and make the most of your Axis Bank relationship. Happy banking!☺️
Thank you for your valuable time.

shivtej

KF Ace
I want to tell you that it is written there that an inquiry will be made in your CIBIL, whereas in my case till now not a single inquiry related to such has come, so you should not worry about it. You can check it after giving consent.
That is really great for you.
Was the card pre approved for you? As it is not for me, I am manually going to that option to check
As I have my salary acc in HDFC I got pre approved offer for CC so I applied and still it did 2 enquiries for some reason.
I do not have acc in axis only CC.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
As I have my salary acc in HDFC I got pre approved offer for CC so I applied and still it did 2 enquiries for some reason.
Request them to remove the duplicate enquiry or both enquiries.

I had the same issue 2 enquiries for 1 application. I requested them and they agreed to remove both enquiries. Even other enquiries I had made. Total 7 enquiries removed.

That is really great for you.
Was the card pre approved for you? As it is not for me, I am manually going to that option to check
Two inquiries were filed against me also then they removed me on their own. Mail it to the higher officer and also mention the CEO.If it has been more than a month then you should approach the Banking Ombudsman and he will remove it immediately. Same thing happened with me as well. When I told them, they removed the inquiry.

shivtej

KF Ace
Request them to remove the duplicate enquiry or both enquiries.

I had the same issue 2 enquiries for 1 application. I requested them and they agreed to remove both enquiries. Even other enquiries I had made. Total 7 enquiries removed.
Request who? HDFC or CIBIL

Wow that's great...but is it possible now to remove the enquiries as they were made I believe 4 months ago, and if so please guide me how to do it.
It would be really helpful if you could give me the e-mail address and content to be written in it.

shivtej

KF Ace
Two inquiries were filed against me also then they removed me on their own. Mail it to the higher officer and also mention the CEO.If it has been more than a month then you should approach the Banking Ombudsman and he will remove it immediately. Same thing happened with me as well. When I told them, they removed the inquiry.
Please guide me brother

Request who? HDFC or CIBIL

Wow that's great...but is it possible now to remove the enquiries as they were made I believe 4 months ago, and if so please guide me how to do it.
It would be really helpful if you could give me the e-mail address and content to be written in it.
Yes absolutely brother I will be happy to help you.I would also like to tell you that my credit card application was also declined despite double enquiry, then I got the application opened again and got the credit card approved. I am sharing some screenshots of the email you will get and the mail from hdfc official regarding duplicative inquiry.

Attachments

• IMG_20240914_123451.jpg
    IMG_20240914_123451.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20240914_123521.jpg
    IMG_20240914_123521.jpg
    639.2 KB · Views: 11