Airtel Axis Bank credit card pre approved

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Request who? HDFC or CIBIL

Wow that's great...but is it possible now to remove the enquiries as they were made I believe 4 months ago, and if so please guide me how to do it.
It would be really helpful if you could give me the e-mail address and content to be written in it.
HDFC.

Late he better

Fir email the Customer Care of HDFC..if they deny then Escalate the matter, if they don't do it then Grievance

shivtej

KF Ace
Yes absolutely brother I will be happy to help you.I would also like to tell you that my credit card application was also declined despite double enquiry, then I got the application opened again and got the credit card approved. I am sharing some screenshots of the email you will get and the mail from hdfc official regarding duplicative inquiry.
Could you please send the complete mail so that I will copy it and change a few details then send it.
And axis did the same to me. When I checked online and on axis website it says that you can apply 2 cards at same time, so I did. But one of my application got rejected due to duplicate application. Can that be removed as well?. I had contacted axis CS at that time but they told we cannot remove it.

Could you please send the complete mail so that I will copy it and change a few details then send it.
And axis did the same to me. When I checked online and on axis website it says that you can apply 2 cards at same time, so I did. But one of my application got rejected due to duplicate application. Can that be removed as well?. I had contacted axis CS at that time but they told we cannot remove it.
PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com
Sashi.Jagdishan@hdfcbank.com
customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com
bohdfcdel@hdfcbank.com
Grievance.Redressal@hdfcbank.com

Explain the matter related to Axis Bank in more detail. Rest you have requested them, the 30 days time limit has passed but they are not helping you, then escalate the matter. With Banking Ombudsman. If you dissatisfied with bank Resulation provided.

zacobite

KF Mentor
Request who? HDFC or CIBIL

Wow that's great...but is it possible now to remove the enquiries as they were made I believe 4 months ago, and if so please guide me how to do it.
It would be really helpful if you could give me the e-mail address and content to be written in it.
hdfc on email with original cibil report attached showing the enquiry

shivtej

KF Ace
Explain the matter related to Axis Bank in more detail. Rest you have requested them, the 30 days time limit has passed but they are not helping you, then escalate the matter. With Banking Ombudsman. If you dissatisfied with bank Resulation provided.
Check the screenshot attached, it is Axis website stating you can apply multiple cards at same time. So I have applied for 2 axis cards at same time. But one of them got rejected due to the other one(check other screenshot). So 2 hard enquiries were done in my CIBIL.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-15-10-52-49-541_com.brave.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-15-10-52-49-541_com.brave.browser.jpg
    628.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2024-09-15-11-01-30-840_com.google.android.apps.messaging-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-15-11-01-30-840_com.google.android.apps.messaging-edit.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 7
Yes, he should ask for an official cibil request so that he can verify whether wrong reporting has indeed been done in your cibil. For official cibil you can request the civil company for complimentary cibil report.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Both Axis and HDFC are requesting to share my complete credit report. But I am concerned as it has a lot of confidential information. What do you suggest?
There is nothing confidential in CIBIL report, every bank already has that information whenever you apply for any loan/ cc products