AIRTEL RUPAY CREDIT CARD HOLDERS HELP ME REGARDS

Hi, brothers

I have taken Airtel Master Credit Card in pre-approved offer by applying through Axis Bank Mobile Banking. Although it is available on Rupay network but the bank did not give me this option. When I rechad out such regards to Axis Bank then the bank officer is saying that this card is not at all on Rupay network.

I told him that many people have got this card on Rupay network, so the officer asked me for the proof of his recently approved Airtel Rupay card.

So if a brother's Airtel card has been approved on Rupay network, he should send me a screenshot of it. Try to send me the approval message that comes from the bank in a text message along with the date, time and card name. For your safety, hide any personal and private information from it.

Thanks

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Hi, brothers

I have taken Airtel Master Credit Card in pre-approved offer by applying through Axis Bank Mobile Banking. Although it is available on Rupay network but the bank did not give me this option. When I rechad out such regards to Axis Bank then the bank officer is saying that this card is not at all on Rupay network.

I told him that many people have got this card on Rupay network, so the officer asked me for the proof of his recently approved Airtel Rupay card.

So if a brother's Airtel card has been approved on Rupay network, he should send me a screenshot of it. Try to send me the approval message that comes from the bank in a text message along with the date, time and card name. For your safety, hide any personal and private information from it.

Thanks
It was launched in Rupay in beta program. They are not issuing it now in Rupay.