Altura plus credit card from Au small finance bank

CHINTUROMA

KF Rookie
Hello..
I have altura plus credit card from au small finance bank which is my first credit card having limit 75000. The card was issued about 1.8 years ago and annual free is 499 + GST. This card is not beneficial for me because point value is worst and annual fee.
So please suggest me is there any way to convert or life time free because if I close the card my cibil score will be down. In addition to the above I have a Pnb Rupay platinum micro cc having limit 50000 and about 1.5 years old and sbi reliance cc having limit 130000 and about 3 months old.

Skylar

KF Master
Hello..
I have altura plus credit card from au small finance bank which is my first credit card having limit 75000. The card was issued about 1.8 years ago and annual free is 499 + GST. This card is not beneficial for me because point value is worst and annual fee.
So please suggest me is there any way to convert or life time free because if I close the card my cibil score will be down. In addition to the above I have a Pnb Rupay platinum micro cc having limit 50000 and about 1.5 years old and sbi reliance cc having limit 130000 and about 3 m
onths old.
Don't worry, close it score won't be dropped, that card will be show in your closed cards section. and your credit history will be intact same 1.8 years