Amazon Affiliated Program

zack54

KF Mentor
Hello Everyone,

Recently I have joined in the amazon affiliate program. I have successfully completed the procedures and formalities, but I am unable to earn from after sharing the product link. Has anyone any idea which can help me?

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

Recently I have joined in the amazon affiliate program. I have successfully completed the procedures and formalities, but I am unable to earn from after sharing the product link. Has anyone any idea which can help me?

Thanks
There can be many reasons , out of which the prominent ones, I have mentioned below
  • check whether you are using correct affiliate links or not
  • Make sure your affiliate links are properly formatted. Amazon affiliate links must be formatted correctly in order to work properly. If you are using a content management system (CMS) like WordPress, there are plugins available that can help you to format your affiliate links correctly
  • Make sure your affiliate links are not expired.
  • Make sure you are promoting eligible products - this is another important point , as all the products, from amazon are not eligible for affiliate linking
  • and also try to check , whether people are clicking on your links and then completing the purchase and I feel that this may be the case of yours , because you have just started and making people click the link and then making them buy , is a very difficult task ( this might be the case for yours)

zack54

KF Mentor
There can be many reasons , out of which the prominent ones, I have mentioned below
  • check whether you are using correct affiliate links or not
  • Make sure your affiliate links are properly formatted. Amazon affiliate links must be formatted correctly in order to work properly. If you are using a content management system (CMS) like WordPress, there are plugins available that can help you to format your affiliate links correctly
  • Make sure your affiliate links are not expired.
  • Make sure you are promoting eligible products - this is another important point , as all the products, from amazon are not eligible for affiliate linking
  • and also try to check , whether people are clicking on your links and then completing the purchase and I feel that this may be the case of yours , because you have just started and making people click the link and then making them buy , is a very difficult task ( this might be the case for yours)
Thank you Anurag for sharing valuable information. One thing I also want to ask Does the network affects If I am sending proper link to someone else and he ordered an item by using that link with a different amazon Id?

Thank you Anurag for sharing valuable information. One thing I also want to ask Does the network affects If I am sending proper link to someone else and he ordered an item by using that link with a different amazon Id?
no that doesnot affect that much , if they dont use the link to finish the order, then its a problem ,for example, someone , saw the product from your shared the link , and then while ordering, they are searching the same product and then placing the order, in that case you will not get. any commission, the Amazon ID does not matter that much.