AMAZON PAY ICICI Credit card not able to avail HDFC Swiggy Card also rejected.

estatenikhil

KF Rookie
My AMAZON Pay ICICI LTF credit card rejected because of no CIBIL History. Applied for Flipkart AXIS availed it with Credit Limit of 15k. Recently HFDC Swiggy also got rejected. Salaried-60k. What should I follow for getting approval??

Start using your Flipkart card, pay all bills on time and build your credit score. Once you reach 780 then try for new card. parallely apply for FD based credit card if you need more than 15k credit limit. Gradually your score will reach the acceptable minimum score for banks to accept you for cards.

Skylar

KF Master
My AMAZON Pay ICICI LTF credit card rejected because of no CIBIL History. Applied for Flipkart AXIS availed it with Credit Limit of 15k. Recently HFDC Swiggy also got rejected. Salaried-60k. What should I follow for getting approval??
Co-branded cards follow a distinct onboarding process. When applying for a co-branded card, the bank primarily checks the applicant’s credit history, as the entire onboarding process is conducted online.

However, for core cards issued directly by the bank, the application process differs. If you’re considering HDFC or ICICI Bank, I recommend starting with their core cards. Axis Bank has an efficient onboarding system, making it straightforward to obtain either co-branded or core cards. But keep in mind that ICICI and HDFC may have outdated systems so getting there core cards first will help you in getting their cobranded cards easily when your credit history is under an year.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I got my first Credit Card from HDFC bank. I didn't had an account there. I visited branch, filled form and provided salary slip and bank statement. 40K salary got a limit of 80K.