Anyone Still Investing in Cryptocurrencies?

Mr Jashan

KF Rookie
Any Crypto Bros out here?
I was an active member of the Crypto industry but presently I'm not actively trading. I think it's high time as this is a dip period for crypto and the people who will buy crypto today can gain huge profits.
Which crypto coins you are interested in?

I was an active member of the Crypto industry but presently I'm not actively trading. I think it's high time as this is a dip period for crypto and the people who will buy crypto today can gain huge profits.
I stay away from crypto as I don't have much knowledge in it

Hema Kulkarni

KF Mentor
I primarily hold the Big 2 - Bitcoin and Ether. What about you?

KARAN131

KF Rookie
guys. i advise u all that. if u are interested in crypto. only invest in bitcoin. dont invest to ant another crypto. i m telling this my experience and theoretical knowledge

guys. i advise u all that. if u are interested in crypto. only invest in bitcoin. dont invest to ant another crypto. i m telling this my experience and theoretical knowledge
Yes, same here.. firstly, you don't need to take a decision to invest in crypto.. it's better to invest in mutual fund, however, if you are very desperate to invest, then invest in only 2 coins, Bitcoin & Ethereum.

Hi all, i am an regular crypto investor and investing since 2017,
if you guys want to ask something, i will be happy to provide true answer based on my past experiences

Telling everything below with 7 years of experience and practical knowledge

Investing and choosing crypto projects for investments can be very difficult task, but if investor give time to understand whats happening in crypto space and invest by understanding the risks involved , they he will be rewarding with lot of gains as compared to other financial products in the markets,

Yes, its true that in crypto markets "Bitcoin" is the safest project to do investment, very less risky with good returns as per other traditional financial products in the markets

Anant1221

KF Ace
Hello guys,

I am in the field of crypto from last 7 years. I have learnt everything in this space by myself. With the little knowledge i have ... i will be more than happy to answer you queries related to crypto.

Hello guys,

I am in the field of crypto from last 7 years. I have learnt everything in this space by myself. With the little knowledge i have ... i will be more than happy to answer you queries related to crypto.
Hi Anant, welcome to the community, happy to see you here educating people about crypto