APPLICATION GOT REJECTED !!

Hey everyone , Recently , I have applied for kiwi upi based Rupay Credit Card but my application got rejected.. and the reason e is think is totally bullshit.. They said we are unable to find your credit data/ report ..via experian in credit report section .. but thats totally invalid... as I have a credit history of almost 3 years and Also got a Credit card with a basic good limit .. So what do i do in that case ?. coz the reason is totally invalid also i Got a good credit score.. ..

If somebody knows what to do.. Hit it up .. !!

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-16 at 12.00.38_b80d15fb.jpgWhatsApp Image 2024-07-16 at 12.00.40_f619730a.jpg

Skylar

KF Master
Hey everyone , Recently , I have applied for kiwi upi based Rupay Credit Card but my application got rejected.. and the reason e is think is totally bullshit.. They said we are unable to find your credit data/ report ..via experian in credit report section .. but thats totally invalid... as I have a credit history of almost 3 years and Also got a Credit card with a basic good limit .. So what do i do in that case ?. coz the reason is totally invalid also i Got a good credit score.. ..

If somebody knows what to do.. Hit it up .. !!

View attachment 1210View attachment 1211
Yes Bank’s outdated system often fails to retrieve CIBIL scores, and at times, it even struggles with processing the applications they initiate.
- I'm not sure if its yes banks system or KIWI
What is the USP of Kiwi why you apply for it?

Yes Bank’s outdated system often fails to retrieve CIBIL scores, and at times, it even struggles with processing the applications they initiate.
- I'm not sure if its yes banks system or KIWI
What is the USP of Kiwi why you apply for it?
WELL THATS WHAT I THOUGHT . YES BANK NEEDS TO UPDATE A LOT OF THINGS .. ANYWAYS WHAT'S USP?