Super Premium Card suggestions

zacobite

KF Mentor
Whatever card I am going to take, I am going to be here in India for an year only. So I was mainly focussed on the welcome benefits … Yes I checked Marquee too. They are offering 40000 reward points which values at 10k roughly.. It ll cover up the fees part excluding gst…

For ICICI emeralde private, They are giving one taj night stay and also 12.5k worth voucher which seemed like a better deal. What do u think?

Also, What are the list of hotel options we have for reward points redemption in marqeee? Can we redeem them in accor because it gives good value?

Please me know your thoughts.. Maybe I am missing something here too
Amex Plat Charge.. with welcome offer of 135k MR.. U can use abroad as well. later id u transfer to Marriott bonvoy during bonus points season..Ref code can be used.. Rewards Multiplier is great.. Premier Hotel levels.. Taj Birthday voucher.. Crazy Vakue returned for yr 1..year 2 onwards u can cancel.. if u want Super Premium

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
I bet on your bro and took the Yes Bank Marquee Card. I just received the card but I dont see the above picture in my app or website. Where do I find this welcome page? and when would the reward points get credited in to my account?
They will mail this to you and the points will get credited in 1 month after you pay the joining fee (usually added to the 2nd month statement)

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Amex Plat Charge.. with welcome offer of 135k MR.. U can use abroad as well. later id u transfer to Marriott bonvoy during bonus points season..Ref code can be used.. Rewards Multiplier is great.. Premier Hotel levels.. Taj Birthday voucher.. Crazy Vakue returned for yr 1..year 2 onwards u can cancel.. if u want Super Premium
+1, I just booked a 2 week trip to Bali and Malaysia with all expenses paid with reward points (roughly 0.9rs/point value).

abhishek88

KF Rookie
Hi All,

What do you think about Axis Olympus credit card? Is it worth to pay 23000 INR approx? I have almost 2.5 lakh INR international transaction? I am also searching premium card and unable to get DCB black or Infinia. I have not tried yet Yes bank Marquee card. I am getting preapproved offer for ICICI Emerald plastic card which I don't see much worth.

Please advise.
If you have more forex transactions, I would refer axis reserve card! The value u get will be more even after 5:2 ratio!

saiki9247

KF Ace
If it gives 135k reward points as welcome benefits and if I can redeem at 0.9 Rs / Point, Isn’t that a very good deal?

zacobite

KF Mentor
If it gives 135k reward points as welcome benefits and if I can redeem at 0.9 Rs / Point, Isn’t that a very good deal?
great deal.. u can get better value as well.. go for it if u are a traveller - yr 1..ref codes are easily available.. and many offers as well through the year.. first year is great value

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
you can use my referral link if you’re interested- I’d suggest to apply for gold charge card and they’ll give an upgrade. If you get it otherwise, I don’t know if you’ll get the 135k points offer, they usually give 45K taj vouchers + 10k points