APY how is this?

APY is no longer available as an option for investment IMO, and anyway I dont think so it's a good option to go for. Rather go for NPS. APY is a good option mostly for people who work in unorganised sector

Mr Jashan

KF Rookie
How is apy? Anyone get the return???
If you start at a young age, opening for both APY and NPS will be a wise option. A monthly deposit for API is just a few 100 rupees at an early age and it's a good option for people with minimal money. NPS is suitable for people who can invest a little more and are ready to take risks in the market.

If you start at a young age, opening for both APY and NPS will be a wise option. A monthly deposit for API is just a few 100 rupees at an early age and it's a good option for people with minimal money. NPS is suitable for people who can invest a little more and are ready to take risks in the market.
yeah I have opt for APY and I pay 228 rupees , just to try this and and I will get a guaranteed minimum pension of ₹1,000 per month (actual amount can be more ) upon reaching the age of 60 which is not bad I guess.
atal pension yojna .png

I had invested in APY two years ago, after paying its premiums for 1.5 years i realised it not worth it. Also, it is mostly a good option for the unorganised sector. So I opted out of APY Scheme and invested money in NPS