Are pre-approved credit card offers exclusive to savings accounts, or are they also available for current accounts?

kunal65

KF Rookie
I would like to know if I open IndusInd Bank Freedom Current Account, can I get a chance to get pre-approved credit card offers from the bank? Pre-approved credit card offers are available only on savings accounts or Is it available on current accounts also?

YashGaurav

KF Ace
See, generally banks prefer person with any FD or some kind of asset to them,as I can see,you have account and things in the private bank,Just make a call to any bank personnel or visit your branch,they won't disappoint their current account customer.As there are many entry level or basic card available to bank.Still if it doesn't work then you should go for FD backed for easy CIBIL build and then apply for any other.All the very best for your credit journey

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I would like to know if I open IndusInd Bank Freedom Current Account, can I get a chance to get pre-approved credit card offers from the bank? Pre-approved credit card offers are available only on savings accounts or Is it available on current accounts also?
Depending on your bank and account balance/transactions/conduct they may offer corporate card but offering personal card on pre approved basis on current account seems difficult