Ask me anything about Home loans, Business loans & loans against property.


Staff member
8.40% per annum.
Have seen Loan offers at lower rates than 8.40%
BOB offers 8.15% to Govt Employees
Punjab State Cooperative offers 8.25%
Kotak offers 8.35%

And these are the ones that I personally know of, I'm sure there are many more Banks out there offering lower Interest Rates


KF Rookie
Hello seniors,
Can i ask you about loan for purchasing Agriculture land?Seniors we want to purchase 1 acre of agriculture land for which we have fund around 10% ,remaining 90% we want to get loan. we approached HDFC home loan they said they can give us top-up loan for required amount,on our existing home loan ( Remaining principal amount of home loan is 3.5 lakh) .
What way you senior or experts recommend we should opt for? please suggest.


KF Ace
Feel free to reach out if you require assistance with home loans or loans against property.
Hi, I am having home loan from Canara bank for roi 9.35%, and loan amount is 48L and duration is for 20 years in that , its been 4 years since I am paying emi, but till now I haven't paid any extra emi or lumpsum payment, my emi comes around 45000, since bank has increased roi due to increase in RBI repo rate, so I was thinking to transfer the loan to diff bank which offers less interest, but someone told that now if we switch again I need to bear all the charges which almost comes to the same amount which I save in paying interests, so what would be best approach

And also bank has forcefully given insurance against home loan at the same roi