Ask me anything about Home loans, Business loans & loans against property.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
8.40% per annum.
Have seen Loan offers at lower rates than 8.40%
BOB offers 8.15% to Govt Employees
Punjab State Cooperative offers 8.25%
Kotak offers 8.35%

And these are the ones that I personally know of, I'm sure there are many more Banks out there offering lower Interest Rates

Grewal193

KF Rookie
Hello seniors,
Can i ask you about loan for purchasing Agriculture land?Seniors we want to purchase 1 acre of agriculture land for which we have fund around 10% ,remaining 90% we want to get loan. we approached HDFC home loan they said they can give us top-up loan for required amount,on our existing home loan ( Remaining principal amount of home loan is 3.5 lakh) .
What way you senior or experts recommend we should opt for? please suggest.

hemanthbn

KF Ace
Feel free to reach out if you require assistance with home loans or loans against property.
Hi, I am having home loan from Canara bank for roi 9.35%, and loan amount is 48L and duration is for 20 years in that , its been 4 years since I am paying emi, but till now I haven't paid any extra emi or lumpsum payment, my emi comes around 45000, since bank has increased roi due to increase in RBI repo rate, so I was thinking to transfer the loan to diff bank which offers less interest, but someone told that now if we switch again I need to bear all the charges which almost comes to the same amount which I save in paying interests, so what would be best approach

And also bank has forcefully given insurance against home loan at the same roi

ankure253

KF Rookie
I am planing to buy a builder floor but dealer is saying only nbfc give loan in this type of projects kindly advise what things I should look out taking home loan from nbfc and what are the best nbfc and is fixed intrest rate is provided by nbfc

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi, I am having home loan from Canara bank for roi 9.35%, and loan amount is 48L and duration is for 20 years in that , its been 4 years since I am paying emi, but till now I haven't paid any extra emi or lumpsum payment, my emi comes around 45000, since bank has increased roi due to increase in RBI repo rate, so I was thinking to transfer the loan to diff bank which offers less interest, but someone told that now if we switch again I need to bear all the charges which almost comes to the same amount which I save in paying interests, so what would be best approach

And also bank has forcefully given insurance against home loan at the same roi
9.35 is v high.. pls. look to switch.. 8.35/8.4 is the stable rate now

Feel free to reach out if you require assistance with home loans or loans against property.
Can we take loan against the already purchased land and what interest rate it would be ?
Also, the second question is my brother have to apply for a home loan but he is now settled in UK, Can he apply for home loan from UK ?

zacobite

KF Mentor
Can we take loan against the already purchased land and what interest rate it would be ?
Also, the second question is my brother have to apply for a home loan but he is now settled in UK, Can he apply for home loan from UK ?
will be LAP.. not at home loan rate.. will be higher

Giant

KF Ace
Hi
I want to ask question about our new loan against property taken from ABHL but they are charging 10% intrest rate loan amount is 40L. Due to my father cibil issue score is 750+ but had 1 settlement with private loan company and 1 old credit card payment issue(2008) which was settled last year. Although my mother's cibil is clear around 790 .
My question is can we transfer or get a lower intrest rate later when my father's cibil report will be clean or can we do something prior tp that also.
PFA cibil report form GPay.
@ShavirB @Kishan_Sharma

Attachments

• IMG-20240909-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240909-WA0000.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20240909-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240909-WA0001.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 2

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi
I want to ask question about our new loan against property taken from ABHL but they are charging 10% intrest rate loan amount is 40L. Due to my father cibil issue score is 750+ but had 1 settlement with private loan company and 1 old credit card payment issue(2008) which was settled last year. Although my mother's cibil is clear around 790 .
My question is can we transfer or get a lower intrest rate later when my father's cibil report will be clean or can we do something prior tp that also.
PFA cibil report form GPay.
@ShavirB @Kishan_Sharma
yes u can transfer.. no issues.. keep negotiations on... just choose carefully.. as ever loan application also hits cibil

dollor

KF Rookie
Hi!
My family have taken a home loan. And they are saying that right now they are only paying the interest of the loan monthly. The emi will be started after the bank office capture the photo of the home.
Is there anything like this.
Can you tell me in detail